Brainwashed

So yeah I've been gone for ages. I've been dead for ages tbh and guys I'm sorry. A lot of things have been going on with school etc.

Author pov

Jimin dragged jungkook into the white mansion only hearing the cries and whispers of jungkook. He instead ignored them biting his bottom lip "shut up" jimin says slowly as he pulls on jungkook's hair walking down the basement closing the door behind him "get on the bed..." jungkook slowly gets on the bed as jimin walks over to him. His brown hair over his eyes "how dare you talk to someone else without master permission" jungkook looks down slowly as jimin takes jungkook chin making him look at him tilting his head a little "who do you belong to?" Jungkook eyes about to tear up "y-you only master" jimin smirks a little not saying anything kissing jungkook neck softly.

3 months later

Jungkook as lost his mind my now. Being played with like a toy, he has become so lost that he doesn't know what he's doing anymore. He has been over hearing a name called JK but doesn't know what or who it is. Jungkook was cleaning around the house with the other maids. The maids were scared of jimin on how aggressive he is. He hits the butlers and maids and is very fucked up in the head, but jungkook is to lost in his thoughts to been think about other people.