What did i tell you..

Guys I I've been dead for like 5 months but I swear I have not forgotten. I'm not sure where this book is going tbh. The reason why I have been gone is that I've been stuck on what to write. I'm trying my best.

Jungkooks p.o.v.

We arrive at school the butler opens the door as I hear screaming girls including boys around the car. Jimin walks out my hand intertwined with his. Girls start to glare at me gulping to myself. "It's okay Kookie just ignore them" jimin drags me threw the crowd into he school. "You know the rules kookie" I nod slowly while he walks off to his class not even I good bye why am I not surprised.
After a long day of classes and asshole of teaches school finally ended. While walking down the hallway to meet jimin I bump into someone I quickly apologise bowing a little hearing a voice I new before "it's okay Kookie how have you been~?" I look up slowly seeing its sehun as I smile happily going to hug him tightly. "Sehun I missed you!" Sehun hugs me back tightly rubbing my back "I've missed you too Kookie it's been ages we need to catch up" I hum in response until a hand grabs my arm dragging me away harshly pushing me into the limousine "what did I tell you Kookie..?" Jimin glares at me with a low angry voice going to grip onto my hair tightly "agh..not to break the r-rules" he grips onto my hair more tighter than last time putting his face near mine "and what did you do?" I look at him with fear in my eyes as I start to tear up "ANWSER ME!" He screams at me while I shake "b-broke the rules master" I cry in pain bursting into tears while I see his angry face "you've been a bad boy Kookie now you know what time it is" I shake my head trying to move away from the monster right in front of me what happened to the cute and fluffy jimin I used to knew what happens to us...

I know it's bad and short but thank you for waiting and reading