A kiss

Well that double update didn't happen fml tbh. Anyways here's another chapter.

Jungkook's p.o.v.

I was getting ready in my bathroom putting a little bit of make up on and fixing my hair going over to the mirror.
I've been thinking lately how Jimin knew what school I was at. Something a crazy man would know, I giggle to myself hearing my phone go off I pick it up taking it off charge noticing it was from yugyeom.

[❤️yugyeom❤️]
Kookie I'll pick you up in ten minutes~

Read 9:30

[kookie]
Okay see you soon drive safe sunshine~

Read 9:31

[❤️yugyeom❤️]
Will do btw like the new nickname~

Read 9:32

[kookie]
Suits you well cause you smile like the sun~

Read 9:33

[❤️yugyeom❤️]
Awwwww kookie why are you so cute~

Read 9:34

[kookie]
I am not cute! >•<

Read 9:35

Before I could read yugyeoms message I put my phone down throwing it onto the bed giggling cutely to myself "silly yugyeom thinking am all cute". I look hear a loud beep outside noticing it was yugyeom car "Jungkook your friends are here!" As I was quickly grab my phone putting it in my pocket and running down saying bye to my mum "bye mum I'll be back soon!" My mum smiles to herself waving to me as I get into yugyeom car.

Yugyeom p.o.v.

I see Jungkook get into the car and I give him a bright smile "ready to party kookie~?" I see Jungkook nod in excitement putting his seatbelt on. I was thinking of doing something with Jungkook for a long time and I think this is the right time. "Yugyeom did you bring the alcohol?" I hear Jackson say beside me "of course I did what idiot do you think I am" Jungkook giggles in the back hitting my arm lightly "yugyeom you know we can get in trouble" I shrug my shoulders not caring it's the least of my worries tonight that I have to think about "Jungkook lighten up we're going to party for peeks sake" I look at Jackson who is nodding and I just smile and nod as well. Jungkook rolls his eyes mumbling things giggling cutely. That giggle always kills me nothing is more beautiful that Jungkook not even g dragon and that man is a god.

Jimins p.o.v.

I finally arrive at this house party which kookie is at. I dressed the best that I could for kookie. Ever since I saw kookie all I wanted to do was hold him smell him and his minty hair and even mark him and show him who he belongs too. I walk into the party looking around as loud music plays with drunken teens on the dance more grinding up against each other or making out. It's disgusting in my opinion how people were just making out in corners trying to eat each other's faces off I just cringed. As I was walking around trying to fined kookie I bumped into someone who spilled there drink on me "watch where your going asshat" I scoff at the name I just got given rolling my eyes "ummm excuse me but I'm not the one who's tipsy and bumping into people on purpose so move along cockface" the guy looks at me face to face his expression turning pissed of to more pissed off. He was about to punch me in the face but before he could I grabbed his hair tightly making his ear go to my mouth "I'd advice you not to punch me cause i will be your worst fucking nightmare" I chuckle darkly in his ear making him look at me again "now when I say move along I actually mean it..." I tighten the grip on hair making him whimpering in pain "understand?!" He nods quickly as I smirk taking my hand off his hair. "Now time to find kookie and have a good time"

Jungkooks p.o.v.

Me and yugyeom were on the dance dancing to sober by bigbang. As I was dancing  I was obviously tipsy but I didn't care I was having the time of my life yugyeom gave me some more drink taking it in one go "j-Jungkook *hiccup* slow down silly~" I giggled sticking my tongue out at him as I dance closer to him moving my hips in the beat to the song "d-don't ever tell me to *hiccups* s-slow down~!" He laughs at me taking my hand so we can go and sit down"y-yah...I was having a-a good time" I poke his cheek hitting his arm lightly. I looked around noticing that Jackson was getting dragged out of the room by some boy I think his name was bambam or something "someone *hiccups* gonna get laid" I shout out loud noticing Jackson sticking his middle finger up at me but I just laugh anyways. I take a couple more shots with yugyeom and I notice yugyeom looking at. I finally turn around with yugyeom connecting his lips with mine giving me a wet sloppy kiss I couldn't focus right and I dropped the shot glass out of my hand sloppily kissing him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer putting his hand on my ass breaking the kiss breathing heavily "y-yugyeom not here" I stand up stumbling to the side a little dragging him over the nearest bedroom I go to sit on the bed while yugyeom comes onto the bed hovering over me smirking.

(Teaser for next chapter)
Jungkook whimpers crying quietly to himself as he tries to move his hands "kookie-ah you've been a very bad boy~"

And that's all your getting guys

And Oh shit so that just happened what will happen if Jimin finds out yugyeom has touched his kookie~

Saffron~