Happy faces

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Jimin was screaming the house down "master jimin calm down please" jimin kept kicking his legs shaking his head "I WANT MY KOOKIE!" Jimin started to throw things on the floor smashing plates and flower pots. This happened every week with jimin if jimin did not see Jungkook he would start to smash things and pull out a sharp kitchen knife, that's why his mother hid away all sharp things from jimin's reach. "Jimin please calm down you know Jungkook is at dancing right now" jimin's mother said going over to stroke  jimins cheek. But before she could touch his face He slapped her hand " I DON'T CARE I WANT KOOKIE AND I WANT HIM NOW!"  The maids looked At each other and whispered in mrs parks ear as she rubbed her hand she smiled and nod. "J-jimin maybe you could join Jungkooks dance class...which means you can see Jungkook more" jimin looked at his mother and stopped screaming and smile widely, "that's perfect I get to see kookie even more" jimin does dance already but he goes to a different dance club He goes to a very expensive dancing and he does dance competition wining many medals and trophies along the way. He mostly gets first place and when he doesn't he starts to cry.

2 months later

"Jiminnie I have to tell you something..." Jungkook starts to play with a fingers getting nervous as jimin goes to look at Jungkook smiling "yes kookie~" jimin starts to play with jungkook a hair cause he knows that he likes that, jimin knows so much about Jungkook that's it's almost creepy at the same time. "W-well I am m-" Jungkook and jimin hear  someone shout. It was Jungkook father telling he needs to come in, jimin frowned at the thought of not seeing Jungkook until tomorrow "I-i have to go I'll tell you tomorrow jiminnie" Jungkook stood up and hugged jimin and jimin kisses his cheek and let Jungkook run to his house. Jimin smiled waving as the wind blew in his hair.

Little did jimin know this would be the last time he would see Jungkook until a long time.