Moving

Authors p.o.v.

Jimin woke up the next morning rubbing his eyes,smiling to himself cause he gets to see his Kookie today. He jumps out of his king sized bed going down stairs having breakfast   at the table swinging his feet back and forward "good morning father" jimins father looked up from his newspaper, getting up and fixing his tie going over to kiss the top of jimins head "take your pills today and be good for mother" jimin faked smiled nodding. But the truth is he hated his pills and never wanted to take them. He would always cry and hit people if they gave him the pills. Jimin started to eat his breakfast that the maids made for him and it was perfect everything was perfect for jimin it had to be. 

1 hour later

"Master Jimin time for your pill" the maid walks into his room putting the sliver tray on the table near his bed. The tray had a cup of water and a white pill next to it. Jimin was playing on his DS putting it down next to him and shaking his head "no I'm not taking it I'm going seeing Kookie now" the maid just nods and walks out of his room not wanting to anger him. Jimin goes over to pill smashing it up and walking out of his room going To the front door putting his Gucci shoes on and jacket getting into the limo.

Jungkook p.o.v.

Me and father were putting stuff in the moving boxes cause we were moving today. I was going to tell Jimin yesterday but I had to go in and start helping my father with packing. I had done the last box as I saw men come in and take the boxes to the moving van putting last of them in "come on jungkook we need to leave now" I nod coming out of the house as my father locked the door behind me. My father held my hand as we walked over to the car but before I got in the car I saw a black limo pull up near my car and I knew who limo it was its jimins. My eyes widen as I saw Jimin walk out smiling. "Kookie!" Jimin ran up to me and hugged me. I laughed nervously and hugged him back. I noticed Jimin lean back and see the moving van "Kookie why is there a moving van outside your house" I looked at Jimin and scratched the back of my neck. "W-well I'm was going to tell you yesterday but I'm moving" I noticed jimins arms drop as tears goes into his eyes. "B-but you said we would be together forever..." My eyes widen and frown "I-I'm sorry Jimin I really am p-please don't cry" Jimin didn't say anything and looked at me smiling but I wasn't any kind of smile it was creepy "Kookie but you said you would never make angry" I gulp and step back a little bit as I noticed Jimin walk forward and raise his hand in the air like he was going to slap me, but before he could do anything my father came up behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. I sigh in relief "hello Jimin, jungkook needs to come with me now cause we are moving" Jimin looked up at me father and frown "o-oh that's right Kookie didn't tell me" jungkook father laughed softly "well we have to go now but I'm sure you will see each other very soon" Jimin just nods and smiles, but I knew that was a fake smile.

Authors p.o.v.

Jimin watched as he waved his hand looking at jungkook. Jungkook just did small wave back as the car drove off fallowing the moving van. When the van and car was out of sight Jimins hands turned into fists as he stomped his feet on the ground over and over again "how dare they take him away from me" Jimin calmed himself down "no i will see Kookie soon" Jimin smiled to himself and walked over to the limo.