New school

Authors p.o.v.

7 years later

7 years have passed, jimin is now 17 and jungkook is 16.

Jungkook was walking on the street listening to some cold water by Justin. As he was walking into the gates of the school he noticed a huge crowed. This got Jungkook interested on why everyone was in a circle. "Huh what's going on did I Miss something?" Jungkook walked over to the crowed taking his earphones out putting them in his pocket, he eventually got to the crowed and tried to move past people. He heard girls giggling and squealing like what a fan girl would sound like if they were going to see there favourite boy band or idol. Jungkook got to the front with a lot of pushing he fixed his uniform brushing the shoulders and fixing his hair so it didn't look messy, but when Jungkook looked up he was shocked "is that j-jimin?" Jungkook kept looking at the boy he had gorgeous back hair,chubby cheeks,perfect jawline and doe brown eyes he was amazing. Jungkook kept looking at him and noticed the boy have very small hands. 7 years ago Jungkook moved away from park jimin, jimin was his best friend and didn't want to leave him But he had to cause he was going too a better dance class that was in Seoul, Jungkook and jimin were both from busan and was very sad that he had to move away. But before he left he wanted to give jimin something but never had the time, he still has it but it's at his house.

Jimin p.o.v

"Today was my new day of joining a new school in Seoul". Jimin thought to himself, he had found out where Jungkook moved to and it was Seoul the capital of South Korea. Jimin got up from his bed putting his Princetown velvet slippers on from Gucci and his designer robe dressing gown on. He walked down the stairs into the marble style dining room sitting at the long glass table. "Morning master Jimin, we made you everything you asked for" jimin just nods using his hand which signals for them to go away. The maid just bowed before walking away. He started to drink his coffee and looked up noticing his mother sat down on the other end of the table smiling softly she always did have a heart of gold. "Jimin I want to talk to you" jimin raised his eyebrow nodding while looking at her "w-well I was thinking do you really want to go to this new school...I mean it's full of commoners" jimin tried to keep in his anger by breathing in a and out "yes I do end of story" he looks back down at his phone scrolling threw Jungkook Instagram "he's changed a lot over the years" he smiles thinking to himself that he will get his kookie again and he will be all mine. "B-but jimin I don't think this school is good for you!" I hear my mother raise her voice at me and I slam my hand on the table standing up. "I'm going and that is final!" His mother mouth open a little as she stands up walking over to jimin but not to close "don't you dare raise your voice at me I am your mother!" Jimin slaps his mother across the cheek. Over the years jimin got more aggressive and more violent he was unstable and needed help and his own mother was scared of him and just wanted the best for him. "Don't ever talk back to me I'm going to the school and that's final" jimin walks away from a shocked mother with a red cheek.