Small hands

JUNGKOOK'S POV

(2 weeks later)

It's been 2 weeks since I've been with jimin. I've always wondered why he's obsessed with me. When I ask he always ignores it or tries to act around it by hitting me or shouting at me.
I've not seen the outside for 2 weeks well I hope it's that long. Honestly if it has been 2 weeks it doesn't feel like that it feels like I've been here for a year. "Kookie I'm back!" My breath hitches when I hear that voice as I hold onto the bed sheets tighter. I knew that jimin had gone out but I didn't know if he would be back this quickly. "I-I'm in here!" I see the door open slowly seeing jimin walk in smiling softly at me going to sit on the bed. "I have something for you I think your going to like it~" I look at the bag slightly as he gives it to me. I open the bag slowly seeing a black box in it. I take it out looking at it opening it up seeing a sliver chain with the letters jk on it "I saw this recently and I thought about giving you a gift..but i didn't know what to get you and when I seen it I thought it was perfect for you" I also see there was a red rose as well and I felt a soft smile come across my face. I don't know why but this felt like when we were kids when jimin gave me gifts all the time "t-thank you jimin" I see jimin just nods as he takes the sliver chain putting it around my neck smiling softly at me as I play with the jk. "Jimin.. why did you get me a red rose as well?" Jimin looks at me and tilts his head. "O-oh I did..I thought maybe it was nice to just get you a rose" I tilt my head as well taking the rose out of the bag looking at it. It wasn't like a few roses it was just one simple red rose which was strange "b-but it's just one simple rose did you just forget or?" Jimin shakes his head at me humming a little "no I meant to get you one single rose..because that what you always had one right" now I'm getting confused what does jimin mean by that. Suddenly I feel jimin leaning it face near mine as I slowly lean my face back "j-jimin I'm confused what do you mean I always had a red rose" jimin just shakes his head going to hug me closely stroking my hair as his other hand rubs my thigh. "It doesn't matter all that matter is that you won't disappear again from me like you did all those years ago. "B-but jimin I'm confused.." I feel the hug getting tighter around my waist "I said it doesn't matter..kookie stop asking" this time his voice gets deeper and more cold I've noticed this when he gets irritated and angry "b-but.." he suddenly grabs my chin tightly making him look at him "kookie when I tell you to stop you stop..stop being a bad boy I listen to master.." I whimper in pain before nodding quickly "and I've noticed you been calling me jimin a lot that's not something I want to be called.." I look at him as I tear up before whispering "I-I'm sorry master I won't ask again.." jimin smiles softly at me taking his hand of my chin stroking my hair "that's better~"

(Back to jimin when he was 6)
Authors POV

little jiminnie was all alone today he was siting behind a tree while playing with a stick. Jiminnie has never been so alone his mummy never really pays attention to him and his daddy never home cause he has important work to do. Not even jk was here today which was strange because jk was always with him. As he was playing with his stick that he found randomly on the floor he hears some kids his age and little older shouting at him "hey look there's the little freak!" Little jiminnie looked up seeing some boys around him. One of the boys lean up to his face smirking slightly "this is our spot what's a little retard doing here" little jiminnies eyes start to tear when one of the boys push his arm it was yugyeom "is the little baby going to cry" jimin starts to shake his head when the boy in his face pushes his forehead with a finger harshly "s-stop it sehun please" sehun smirks a little before picking him up putting jimin on his feet before grabbing onto his chin making him look at him "listen here you don't tell me to stop because I do what I want when I want..so run along little boy" sehun pushes jimin nearly making him land on his butt with the other boys laughing at him. Jiminnie quickly grabs his bag running away as he cries quietly wiping his eyes with his Chubby small hands