Long time no see

Jungkook p.o.v.

"No that can't be Jimin..." I think to myself still looking at Jimin. "But if it is jimin he's changed so much..." suddenly Jimin and I lock eyes, I look down to see Jimin smirking looking at me. Suddenly I start to panic Turing around from embarrassment and walking off going to my friends.

Jimin p.o.v.

"My kookie I finally saw my kookie, not on a screen in real life" I smirk to my myself looking at Jungkook. But then I noticed he gets embarrassed and starts to walk away. He's with 2 other people though and they were 2 tall boys, they around Jungkookies age maybe older but I did not like it one bit.

Time skip
Author POV

Jungkook was siting in class playing with a pen. "Kookie the new boy looks so cute doesn't he~" I keep playing my pen not really listening to what hoseok had to say, but then I feel someone shake my shoulder "kookie are you even listening to me?" I look over to hoseok and tilt my head "huh sorry hoseok what did you say" hoseok signed rolling his eyes "I said doesn't the new student look cute" I shrug my shoulders. I opened my mouth but before I could say anything the teacher started to talk "class we have a new student please come in and introduce yourself" suddenly my eyes widen and it was jimin. Jimin walks up in front of the class and starts to introduce himself I hear girls start to squeal and fan girl "hello my name is park Jimin I come from busan please take care of me" Jimin does a little bow in front of the class smiling. "Thank you Jimin please take a seat next to Jungkook. Jungkook raise your hand please" Jungkook start to tense up while he plays with his pen more slowly raising his hand. Jimin makes his way over to Jungkook desk putting his bag under the desk and siting down. "Class open your book to page 50"

Jungkook POV

I couldn't stop looking at Jimin he was perfect even up close. After 7 years we finally meet again. "Jungkook could you please stop starring" I blush and turn away tapping my pen off my notebook "s-sorry Jimin" Jimin looks at me and goes to whisper in my ear "meet me in the rest room at break" I nod slowly for some reason. Why am I nodding and I agreeing to this.

Time skip

It's break now and I'm with Hoseok and yugyeom my two best friends, suddenly I remember I have to meet Jimin "hey guys I'm going to the toilets I'll be back in in a couple of minutes. I noticed they nod and I smiles going to the rest rooms walking inside going over to the mirror until I feel two arms wrap around me. "Hello kookie-ah long time no see~"