Good boy

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It's been a couple of months now. Jimin has been treating me well I guess,he still beats me from time to time and does sexual deeds to me without my permission I guess you could call it rape but honestly why does it matter. I play with my chains while siting on my bed with fresh sheet covers. "Kookie I'm home~" I hear jimin call as he walks into the room with a uniform in his hands "since you've been a good boy I'll let you go to school" my eyes widen as I start to smile "r-really master you will let me go to school?" I jump on the bed as jimin nods at my stroking the side of my face "yes but there will be some rules" I stop jumping on the bed as my smile fades "of course there's going to be rules" I say think to myself before nodding slowly thinking of what these rules will be "1: you will always stay by side 2: don't talk to people if I don't approve of them 3: do as I say even if we are in public 4: always come to me straight away after class and 5: don't call me master" jimin smiles softly at me before standing up and unlocking the chains. "Come on baby lets get hit washed up before we leave"

COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

Jimin was in the bath with me giving me butterfly kisses on my shoulder as he washes over my scars softly with me wincing in pain "sorry baby but we have to help it get these bruises and cuts healed" I nod slowly holding onto the side of the bath while jimin washes my chest "I'm glad we can do this..I love you so much I'm sorry I put you in so much pain Kookie I don't mean it" I hear jimin say those words to me in soft voice still giving my butterfly kisses on my shoulders "I-i know..you would never try to hurt me on purpose master" jimin only hums in response standing up slowly picking my up in his arms wrapping us both in towel.

JIMIN POV

I was getting Kookie ready to go back to school he was mostly quiet and would always put a fake smile on but I acted like I didn't notice. I do know my actions hurt jungkook a lot and I know I hit him and do sexual things in him but it's how I act I regret it a lot. Maybe the reason if my actions is because of my mothers doings and how she acted towards me. But all that matter it me and my Kookie are together and he will never leave me ever again. "All done lets get going now baby boy" Jungkook keeps quiet as he nods a little taking his hand and leading him down to the black limousine "you first" the butler opens the door as jungkook gets in first me getting in beside him. The ride was quiet my hand was resting on jungkooks thigh as I rub it slowly so he can be relaxed and calm with me around "Kookie you've been a good boy lately" I noticed jungkook moved his head in my directions "oh I have..?" I nod a little looking back at him "you have..and I think you deserve a reward~" I smile at him leaning my face near his "o-oh what reward is that master?" Jungkook became a stuttering mess as I lean my face near his. I hum in response before biting my bottom lip smirking crashing my lips on his kissing him softly. I noticed jungkook froze up as I kissed him softly.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jimin kissed me softly as I froze up in my seat I didn't know what came over me but he never kissed me like this it was always roughly never soft and sweet. But I couldn't lie to myself I kinda liked it. I started to blush up before slowly kissing him back my eyes closed. Jimin deepens then kiss as he bites my bottom lip asking for entrance. His plumped lips against mine felt so right but wrong at the same time I didn't know what to feel. Could jimin actually love me or am i just stupid for being gullible against him.