Puppet

Authors p.o.v.
(Jimin is around six)

Welcome to my world that's painted with sadness

There's no light of sun There you can't hear any sound at all

Here I'm waiting silently for you, father

Why you were so cruel to left poor Jimin alone?

Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good boy, to be worthy of your love

I don't need the paint books, the dolls and the suits,

Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?

Who are you, stranger with a red rose in your hand

I liked you from the first sight, I wanna be your friend, Let's play

I've never asked for this place that's called my home,

But hope, you will be staying with me until the end

Please, don't be scared of me I'm a good boy

I just want to be with you to forget my sorrow

I'm tired of being the puppet of this world

Oh, tell me, why do you want to go with him

Is he your true knight in the shining armor?

Who'll sacrifice himself just for your sake with no fear But then

Why he resembles the one, who created

This gallery and picture, that gave me a birth?

lalala...

MY TEARS ARE FALLING, WHY IT'S SO PAINFUL?

I DID NOTHING WRONG, SO WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?

THIS BURNING CANVAS BECAME YOUR CRUEL ANSWER

AND NOW FLAMES UNSPARINGLY KISS ME GOODNIGHT.

lalala...

Welcome to his world that's lying in ashes...

There's a sea of fire, There is no way to run at all...

He only wanted to be with his father...

But little Jimin is melting in her abyss alone...

Little jiminnie was humming to himself in his room playing with his dolls. Sometimes little jimmine was in his little land and talked to his friend who was a little younger than he was. This  friend of Jimin's always had a red rose with him he also had black hair,brown doe eyes and was a little taller than Jimin. Sometimes Jimin always wondered where this boy came from he was just always. "Jk what is your real name?" Jimin didn't know his real name so he gave him the name jk. Jk noticed what jiminnie said and gave him a soft smile "you will know soon jiminnie don't worry" Jimin and crosses his arm and starts to kick hit feet off the floor "b-but I want to know now why can't you tell me" jk giggles a little placing his hand softly on jimins cheek " there's a lot of reasons why I can't tell you Jimin I'll tell you in the future" Jimin calms down nodding and stops pouting. "Come down stairs!" Jimin puts his dolls down noticing jk was gone. Jk does this when Jimin needs to go somewhere or if he's doing something "coming mummy" jiminnie runs down the stairs seeing his mummy sitting on the white leather couch sipping on her tea "who were you talking to jimin" jimins eyes widen when his mother asked him this question she has asked this question before but he always said the same thing and hit wouldn't end well "n-nobody I wasn't talking to anyone mummy" she puts her tae down and walks over to Jimin who starts to shake "don't lie Jimin you know what happens when you lie" Jimin nods slowly and opens his mouth "I-I was talking to j-" she grips onto his hair as the young boy whimpers "sweetie you know that jk doesn't exists" she tightens the grip on the young boys hair as his hands try to get her hands off his hair "j-jk does exists and he's the bestie Friend I could ever have!" Jimins mother drags him threw the house and down to the basement. Jimin hates the basement it's where the punishment happens and jiminnie doesn't like the punishment "that's ten lashes with the whip two for lying, three for talking back and five for talking to jk again" Jimin whimpers loudly slowly tearing up "m-mummy please do lashes I'll be g-good!" Jimins mother ignores his cries and strips him down into nude. Jimins mother but chains around his wrists making Jimin face the wall as he cries quietly don't *HIT* ever *HIT* talk *HIT* back *HIT* to *HIT* me *HIT* again. Jimin cries loudly as his mother hits him with the whip. He hated it he hated his mother. His mother finishes off the lashes making the last one the most painful. Jimin ear gets pulled on "you will stay in here until I come back understand Jimin.." jimins nods straight away chocking on his cries. He wished jk was here...

*gasps* damn I want to kill a hoe now
I've been working on this fanfic a lot I have another two fanfics but I won't be updating them for quite a while.
Also marry Christmas!

-Saffron❤️🙏🏻❤️