You belong to me

AUTHORS POV

"Kookie ah~ come out little boy~" Jungkook keeps running threw the house as he hears jimin shout for him in a sickly sweet voice. Jungkook hides behind some furniture as tears run down his eyes putting his hand over his mouth. "Little boy come out now master is getting angry.." suddenly the footsteps stops as Jungkook whimpers in pain as a hand lifts him up by his hair "there you are little boy~" jimin smiles evilly while dragging Jungkook back into the bedroom "master is not impressed how dare you run from me!" Jungkook cries loudly as jimin pushes him down on the bed slapping his face "m-master p-please stop I'll be a good boy" jimin ignores jungkook's cries for pain. Jimin kisses him roughly forcefully shoves his tongue in his mouth while Jungkook tries to push the strong boy off him. "M-master please!" Jimin flips Jungkook over while looking at him coldly using a belt whipping his back harshly doing the same to his whole body "be quiet.." jimin takes a small knife smiling to himself giggling creepily. "This may hurt little boy but if you make a sound you know what will happen~" Jungkook starts to whimper softly crying quietly going still "y-yes master.." jimin laughs softly placing the small knife on his back digging it into him slightly starting to carve the words jimins little boy into him. "Such a good boy for master you must learn baby boy~" he keep carving into the jungkook's back as lots of blood drips from him Jungkook starting not to respond to the pain "it's nearly over my Kookie~"  jimin carves a small heart as he drops the knife hugging him closely going to his ear "you did so well baby now people can see who you belong too~"