jeon jungkook

OH MY GOD OVER 20K READS HOW WHEN WHATS EVEN HAPPENING ANYMORE THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

honestly i do these fanfiction for fun i didn't think much tat this fanfic would blow up. like this fanfiction is just for fun.

anyways let me stop talking and actually start this shit

AUTHORS P.O.V.

(jimin is now 9 last time he was 6)

As time went on jimin got more lonely even if he was only nine years old he felt lonely.jk never came to see him even if his mother said he was not real but in is eyes jk was real. jk was never there and jimin got really upset he would cry every night and hated it he hated jk. but one day he met someone called jeon jungkook. jungkook was one year younger than him and they got along a lot. jungkook looked a lot like jk which made jimin hear things and thinking jk came back. jimin never really had anyone other than jungkook, soon jimin became possessive over jungkook he didn't want jungkook to leave jimin ever he always wanted to be with him have him to himself and you could say this is how jimin became so insane over jungkook. "kookie over here!" jungkook looks over to the tree that was just beside there school he ran over to him jumping on jimin giving him a big hug. "you are back i missed you so much" jimin smiles softly hugging him back putting his face in jungkooks neck. "i missed you too kookie i was thinking about you everyday while i was with my father" jungkook pouts while looking at him "you were gone for two weeks did you know how lonely i was" jimin tilts his head while laughing a little leaning back a little "im sorry i should of told you kookie i forgot" jungkook stops pouting and starts to giggle playing with his hyungs hair. "fine but next time tell me~" jimin just nods holding jungkook close to him rubbing his back "hyung i got a new friends they are both really nice you should meet them" jimin stops rubbing his back as his smile turn into a fake smile "oh really and what are there names kookie" jungkook starts to look around pointing over to the benches running over to two boys. jimin follows behind seeing jungkook hug both of the boys. jimins eyes widen "sehun and yugyeom..." jungkook keeps hugging the boy resting his head on sehuns shoulder. "jimin this is sehun and yugyeom they are my new friends who i met" jimin keeps looking at both of them not knowing what to say "i know jimin we were very good friends we had some great time together hanging out didn't we jimin" sehun says in a sweet voice smirking at jimin stroking jungkooks hair. sehun knew jungkook was jimins only friend i was with him 24/7 this made jimin nearly burst out crying that sehun was near jungkook "y-yeah we did..." jimin mumbles as sehun rubs his arm "anyways lets all hang out today since me and jimin have some catching up to do" jimin goes still as jungkook giggles hearing the bell ring "come on lets go" jungkook says loudly dragging sehun along with him.

this is a short chapter of jungkook and jimins past hope you enjoy~

-saffron