Ch 23

I was woken up by a light shining into my eyes. And all I could think of was 'this is the end goodbye world. it's the light and it's bright as hell and.. oh theres santa too.' ( Santa is a God to me )

And then I heard my name been called. Oh it's calling for me I'm sorry santa.

"Diana get up." The voice said one more time.

The light turned off and i relised it was the small light on Martin's phone.

"Diana get up or I'll get the boys. We'll jump on you and brake more bones then you already have." Martin said in a Stern voice.

"Okay I'm up, see... " I wiped up rubbing my eyes.

"So what's for breakfast." I asked with a smirk.

"Egg." Was the only response I got as he left the room so I could change.

I got out of my bed and wobbled over to my dresser and picked out a pair of dark blue sweats and a grey t-shirt.
You know the ones with the cute little pockets on the side of them.

After breakfast I sat on the living room floor and watched some TV to pass the time while the boys went outside.

They had two more days here and I didn't want them waisting it away with me on the couch.

So I was alone at home with nothing to do while they were out. 

I wonder If spungbob is on, but I was interrupted by a knock on the door, I was getting ready to get up but then....

---- Martin's POV ------

Me and the other boys were gone to the park to play some football/soccer.

I was arguing with David, Josh, Pablo and Ethan about which was the real name for football or soccer.

Me, David and Ethan said that it was called soccer while football was American football.

While josh and Pablo said it was football.

"I swear to God if you don't stop with this nonsense I'll hit you in the face with a chair Pablo." I said angrily.

"No I will not stop this nonsense as you are the one talking complete nonsense." Pablo retaliated back.

"Pablo's right you are complete nonsense its football not soccer.
I don't know where you Americans came up with this, honestly." Josh grumbled.

"I know! How on Earth did they come up with that name." Pablo mumbled angrily.

I couldn't help but laugh at his idioticness. I face palmed myself.

"Um... Pablo your American." I told him and even Josh let out a chuckle.

"Okay I may be half American but I still agree with Josh and my European side."
Pablo says and swings an arm around Josh.

"So.. that means your half the nonsense cause that works too." I said with a grin.

Before Pablo or Josh could say something back my phone started to ring.

I smiled happly to my self as they had to shut the hatch.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and walked a bit away from the group. As I did so I answered the call and put the phone to my ear.