Ch 16

"I'm coming in." I heard a faint shout from outside my room and relised what's going to happen.

I jumped up from my bed as Max came running in with Joseph following behind him.

"I'm up, I'm up." I repeated as I seat on my bed. "Uh.. there's no need to turn me in to a pancake this morning." I groaned.

"Okay what ever you say." Joseph said walking out of my room.

"Oh, and there's actually pancakes down stairs so hurry up." Max said jumping up and down and skipping out of my room.

I closed my door and brushed my hair and I put it into a high pony tail.
I then went my closet and got my uniform on.

After I got my uniform on my phone started to ring. I picked up my phone to see the ID.

Oh.. it's Andrew from my old school.
I pressed the answer button.

"Hi Andrew it's been awhile."

"Ya too long I just wanted to check in on you, so how's life." He asked.

"Um it's going great and I actually have friends so that's a start." I laughed.

"Really oh.. that's great one second, Hey Pablo, Ethan you lose the bet she's got friends." I heard him shout to the other two idiots that were probably on the other side of the room they were currently in.

OMG they thought that I wouldn't get friends and thay made a bet.

"Hey you guys made a bet on me."
I shouted through the phone.

"Um.. yes... But I knew you would get friends and on the plus side I have 10 dollars now." He chuckled.

"OMG your all so stupid."
I mumbled.

"Anyway about your friends tell me about them." He asked.

"Um.. there's Aisling, April and... "

"And... " He said trying to get me to finish my sentence.

"And Josh." I mumbled.

"Who." I heard them all exclamed.
Wait um.. I'm guessing there on loud speaker.

"Ya and what about him when I was with you guys all there was were boys and now I only have one so.. "
I grumbled.

"Ya and do your brothers know."
Ethan asked.

"Ya they know and they trust him so calm down and how's everyone else doing back home." I asked and also trying to change the subject which worked.

"Ya everyones doing fine and... "
Andrew said.

"And... " I asked trying to get him to finish.

"And where also coming over for the Halloween break in the next 4 days." Andrew mumbled.

"What really omg this is the best, how." I asked.

"Oh.. it was your dad's idea and where all coming, all of us." He said happly and I could tell he had a big smerk on his face.

"Oh fuge cakes, all 12 of you in my house for how many days." I asked.

"Um... 6 days But don't worry some of them have relations over there so there going to stay with them." He said reassuring me.

"So how manys staying in my house."

"8 of us are going to stay in your house." Andrew said a bit scared that I was going to freak out cause there all going to annoy me.

OMG no.

"Who." I asked.

"Okay, me, Pablo, Ethan, Zach, Austin, Daniel, Jacob, jack." Andrew said.