Ch 6

I was putting books in my locker when a group of girls came over.
They gave me a dry state before one of them spoke up.

"I heard your Diana Sawyer am I right." She said crossing her arms and her dark brown eyes were stuck to me like glue.

"Ya that's me." I muttered.
Closing my locker and locking it.

"Cool, well I'm Stacey's friend Alex, Alex Martina." I stud back to study who was here. Stacey was standing behind Alex and beside Stacey was this really tall girl with orange shoulder length hair and bright grey eyes.

Alex flipped her long ombre hair it was a brown turning to a light shade of blonde near the ends.
"Do you want to sit with us at lunch."

"Um... Actually I'm sitting with one of my friends at lunch."

"Okay but the offer remains open if you wish to change your mind."
She quickly turned around heading for the door with the two other girls behind her.

I picked up my bag ready for class when the girl from a minute ago with the orange hair came.
"I am so sorry about Alex and Stacey there just a bit... Thick in the skull."

"Uh no it's fine I've meet worse."

"Um... Can I ask you a favour but you can say no if you want to."

"Ya ask away." I said fixing my bag on my back.

"Well me and the other girls are fighting and I'm pretty annoyed so... Can I sit with you at lunch I just don't want to look alone or weird you don't have to even talk to me."
She said with plead in her eyes.

"Ya sure there's no problem and why would I not talk to you... " Wait I didn't catch her name.

"Oh, my name's Aisling Smith."

-------

I went into science and I couldn't find a seat when a pair of blue eyes caught my attention. He waved me over to him so I seat next to him.

"Hey Carter." I said talking out my textbook and notes.

"Hey Diana so are we partners for the project." He asked leaning back on his chair.

"Ya sure I really don't mind."
I said cause I really didn't care who I was with all I wondered was why he wanted to be with me.

"Okay so when will we get started."
He asked.

"I honestly don't know."

"Hey is it okay if I take your number so we can schedule a time to get started."
He asked unsure if it was okay to ask me but I didn't really mind.

"Ya sure her write yours down on this." I handed him a peace of paper for him to write on. When he took it I got a page for me and wrote mine on it and then we exchanged numbers.

-------

Finally lunch I just couldn't wait to eat my glorious food.
I had my tray in hand and skipped down to a table Josh and April were sitting at.

When I came down they were watching something on April's phone put after a few minutes they started to burst out in laughter.

I coughed to try and grab their attention which worked. April put her phone in her pocket and seat in closer to the table. I seat across from the both of them but she was straight in front of me.

"So how was your day." She asked excitedly.

"Not to bad but I'm guessing your day was great." By the why she was literally jumping in her sit.

"Guess what..... You know what I'll just tell you. Well this girl in are class is really quite all the time and, Alex and Stacey were saying how she was ugly and weird, and stuff like that."

I nodded so she would continue this interesting story.

"Well the girl got up and started roasting her like how she's a slut and saying things she did that I never knew a sixteen year old could ever do." She said with a disbelief face sitting back into her chair.

"Okay... I'm going to guess they aren't good things." I said with a kinda surprised face too.

After a few minutes someone started tapping my shoulder I turned around to see Aisling.

"Hey Aisling take a seat." I said gesturing to a seat next to me and it was across from Josh who was smiling at his phone, I bet he's looking at memes I just know it.

"Hey sorry I took so long I couldn't find you this place is so crowded." She said with a little giggle and I laughed a little too.

It was weird to be honest. Sitting with two girls and one boy cause in my old school most of my friends were boys and now there more girls. It's just in my old school girls were too much drama and now they aren't too bad.

I looked back at April who's jaw dropped. She looked so shocked and surprised.

I waved a hand in front of her face.
"April you okay." I asked concerned for my friend.

"Ya." She leaned in close and wisperd.
"That's the girl that roasted Alex and Stacey."

"Cool." I said not too surprised because she did say earlier that they were fighting but those two girls deserve a little bit of their own medicine.

Me and the two girls were talking and we had most of the same interests and they put up with some of my puns they just let out a long sigh of annoyince.

We also exchange numbers which I've been doing a lot of today I must be popular ( saying in a weird high voice and hair flip LOL.)
And we're going to have a sleepover on Friday yass.

So life must be taking a turn for the better well that's what I think for now.

_________________________________________________

Ohhh cliff hanger I think we'll see what happens next chapter ohhhh.

Word count 1000