Ch 17

The four days have passed it's a Sunday start of Halloween break and in airport to get the 12 nut jobs.

--------

Uh... When are they going to be here.
I thought as I sat in a chair in the arrival section of the airport for the boys.

"Calm down they'll be here any minute now and then you'll be hoping they would leave."Max said putting an arm on my shoulder and rubbing it.

"Okay it's just I haven't seen them in months." I said tapping my fingers on my knees.

"We know.... " He trailed off.

"What's... " I was about to ask as I heard someone behind me.

"Boo...!!" Someone shouted at me from behind.

"AHHH!!" I screemed as I jumped out of my skin. I turn to see who did it and I all most went in to tears as I saw them all behind me.

"Guys." I said in shook. I knew I was going to see them but I just couldn't believe I was seeing them again.

I ran towards them and gave Andrew a huge before they all went into a group with me in the middle.

They started to get really close until I could no longer breath. I started to punch them.

"Um... Gu- guys I mi- missed you b- but I would like to be- breath." I struggled to get my sentence out as I was trying to get the breath in my lungs.

"Oh sorry." They all mumbled.

"Diana how's it been." Anthony and Ashton said in unisink. Uh.. those two still creep me out.

"Uh.. guys can you not do that please it creeps the jelly out of me." I said pushing them away from me.

"What ever you say pip." They both said again. Uh.. I know there twins but they don't need to do that.

"Hey it's my turn with princess." Zach said pushing the Twinkies out of the way.

"Actually Zach we can talk in the car because we have to get home okay, come on go." I said pushing them out of the airport.

--------

"Guys I want you to all be good, okay."
I said as I got up from the couch.

We were all in the sitting room and I invited April and Josh to come over but I wanted these nut jobs to promise to be good and not tell them anything.

I did invite Aisling but she actually got sick so carma got her well.

"We promise princess." They all said in a monotone voice.

Great there in a bad mood too. But I don't blame them they did just come off a plane.

As I was getting up the door bell rang.
As I tried to get to the hall which is also where are front door is a few of the boys tried to knock me down cause they were on the floor.

When I finally made it across the room with out fall I got to the front door to see Josh and April.

"Hey come on in." I said standing to the side so they could come in.