Ch 19

"you little bitch I'm going to kill you!"
Austin shouted at at me from down the hall.

I was running when I turned a corner and hit face first with a hard body.

"Aw.. bloody fish sticks. Max what did-.... " I cut myself off when I looked up and saw it wasn't Max for a first but Jacob. "Oh.. hay broccoli can-. "

I was cut off again but this time not by me.

"Really Diana you've been calling me that for the past two years now."
He asked crossing his arms.

"Okay, okay what ever you want broccoli just... Do you love me." I asked in a panic as I heard the running of Austin getting louder as he got closer.

"Um.. I guess so... Why." He asked with a confused expression.

"Well I'll take that as a yes and Austin is trying to kill me so help." I said hiding behind him as Austin ran around the corner.

Now lests stop right there. I know what your all thinking how the hell did I piss Austin off so much that he is actually considering to kill me, well let's go back to when this day started.

The current time now is 2 O'clock but this maybe started at about 10 in the morning.

So how can a good morning end up in hell in about 2 hours.

-------

I woke up in my bed which was strange because I remember falling asleep on the floor when talking to Josh.

I looked around and found a hand around my wast. I looked behind me and found a smirking josh.

"What are you doing." I asked him.
I turned around but it only made things worse. I was faceing him straight on and he kept his hands around me.

"I'm cuddling with you." He said hugging me closer and tighter.

He hugged me so close that my face was in his chest.

I looked up at him from his chest and glared at him.

"Do you want to go get breakfast." I asked really wanting to get him off me without hurting him in anyway.

But he had other plans.

"No, it's to early anyway and no one's up yet." He said with a smirk on his face once again.

"Uh... Sorry." I said before I pushed him off my bed. He landed with a thump and I couldn't stop laughing.

He got back up and went back on my bed. This time he sat across from me.

And that's when the idea came to my head. The one where I'm dead.

"Josh I have a plan but you have to promise to keep to my plan bi matter what, okay." I told him.

"Okay so what is it." He asked with excitement.

"You said everyone is asleep, right."
I asked with a glent in my eyes.

"Yeah why." He asked unsure.

"Well you'll see." I said before getting out of bed and racing to one of the gest bedrooms.

I looked behind to check if Josh was following and he was right up my tail.

------

"Okay you have the shaveing cream, markers and honey." I asked Josh.

We were in the kitchen making are plan.

"Yes, yes and yes we got it all and are you sure he won't kill you." He asked.