Ch 21

I was in my room sitting on my bed as I couldn't really move because of my broken bones and Josh was sitting on the floor looking awkwardly around my room.

I knew he wanted to ask me about Martin and David. I didn't mind to tell him now but he looked so scared to ask and I had enough.

"Okay Josh I have enough of this just ask me." I said crossing my arms.

"Uh... Ask you what I don't- " I cut him off. Was he really trying to deny it.

"Really I can tell you want to know so just ask and I'll tell you." I snapped.

"Okay... Who are the two boys Martin and David." He finally mumbled out.

"Okay full story or short story." I asked.

"Full story because I have all day." He said.

"Well... The two twins Martin and David. We've been looking for them for three months and my dad, brothers and local police helped to find them." I said.

"Really that's it nothing else cause I know your closer to them then that, like before you got hit by the car you where running at them and there were tears in your eyes." He said crossing his arms now and rasing an eyebrow.

"Okay there's more. There... also my brothers, and yes I know there the same age as me that's because there my.... triplets." I Mumbled out.

I waited for his response but he just gave me a shocked face so I carried on with my story.

"Remember I told you about my grandma well we were really close to her and when she passed it hit us really hard and the boys had a fight with Dad and I tried to calm them down but... That night they ran away and without me. I could have been with them I know I'm the girl and they want to keep me safe but I felt left out as if are bond wasn't stong enough i thought we were close." I said wiping the tears out of my eyes.

"Diana we're sorry." A voice said from my door.

I snapped my head in there detection in shock as they walked into my room.
It was the twins. They came over to me and gave me a big hug and wiped my tears out.

"We're sorry we were going to bring you but we didn't want you to get hurt and if you did I would never forgive myself we both wouldn't be able too."
David said rubbing my shoulder in comfort.

"Ya we're sorry pip we couldn't let you get hurt because of our stupidity." Martin said in a sweet voice.

"Oh and this is Josh." I said pointing towards him.

"Hey I'm Martin." David said.

"And I'm David." Martin said.

I couldn't hold it in and I bursted into laughter. "Sorry Josh don't listen to them it's the other way around."

"Okay well its nice meeting you."
Josh said shaking both of there hands. Wow so formal trying to get on there good side.

Finally the air in here felt so thick and now the burden is finally come to an end and the mood in her is more Joly.

"Okay want a tip to tell them a part."
I asked.

"Ya sure."

"Martin's hair is darker and he has less freckles then David, also Martin is more of the painter and David is more of the musician." I said.

"Hey we both like the same things just one of us likes the other one better." They both said at the same time which freaked me out as I wasn't as used to it as I once was.

"Well I guess that's noted what about your eyes they the same green." He asked.

"No we were told that they we the same because we had the same amount of joy in us." I said.