Ch 22

"Thanks Max see you later bye." I weaved to him with my good arm as I walked up to April's house.

I stumbled over to April's porch and knocked on her door.

A few minutes later i heard the jungle of keys and the door open and there was a shock look on her face.

"OMG, DIANA WHAT HAPPENED." She screamed in shock.

"Hey." I said awkwardly.

We were sitting in her sitting room on her couch.

"You comfortable." She asked.

"Ya I'm fine."

"Okay tell me everything that happened to you, wait let me guess...
You were in a fight no you were riding a motorcycle looking all badass but a car came from no where and 'BAM.' " She said excitedly.

I just love the way she makes ever situation so cool and happy.

"Actually that's kinda what happened." I said with a smile as I saw the look of complete shock and even more excitement.

"Really you own a motorcycle." She said sarcastically as she cought up to my joke quickly.

"No Im not old enough to drive yet I'm only sixteen."

"Okay there's going to be something shocking in this story so keep up."
I said.

She nodded her head happly.

"So... I was gone for a walk.... "

-------

"That's so cool so you have FIVE BROTHERS... That's so cool." She said amazed.

"Ya not like I had enough already." I said chuckling a bit.

"So are they identical." She asked.

"Ya, the doctor said that there were just going to be two of us me and one of the boys but their egg split and that's why their identical." I said.

"So how many minutes apart are each of you from each other." April asked curiously.

"Well Martin was first and then David came 4 minutes later and then something went wrong when getting me out so I came 16 minutes later after him so Martin is older then me by 20 minutes." I explained.

"Cool, so you want to watch a movie." She asked. She got up and went over to this big box in front of TV it had a lot of DVDs in it.

"Ya sure but you chose what to watch cause I don't mind." I said lying on the arm rest.

We were near the end of the third movie when I got a text from Max.

Maxie😵😋🇵🇪:
Be ready I'll be picking you up soon

Me:
K

"Who's that." April asked looking over my shoulder to look at my phone.

I let her peek and read the message and when she did she let out a big groan.

"You have to go." She said disappointingly but suddenly she purked up.
"Your two brothers are they going to our school." She asked happly wiggling her eyebrows.

What was she thinking.

"Yeah.... Why.. " I asked suspiciously.

"Well.... You'll know what I mean when we get back to school cause we just ran out of time your brother is here, oh no." She said with a smirk.

I went along with her little plan as I was curious of what she was going to do.

"Okay see you in two days then." I said getting up off the couch and to the front door with the help of April.

I opened the door to be welcome by four boys instead of just the one.

"What are you guys doing here." I asked as the three of them frouned at me in disappointment.

"They wanted to come with me to get you so don't look at me." Max said putting up his hands and walking to the car.

I was then left with the twins and Josh standing there waiting for me.

"Omg I see how your triblits now, wow you look so alike." April said to us comparing or face.

"Well April it's getting late we should get going we can talk at school, bye." I waved and got the two dummies to carry me to the car.

We went into the car and I sat in between Josh and Martin.David sat beside Max in the front.

As we were driving I was feeling really tired and started to doze off.

As I did so Martin moved closer to me allowing me to lay my head in his shoulder before going into my little nap.

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and byee 💕💕

Word count 740