Ch 9

OMG 😮
I nearly have 100 reads on this story OMG I just thought I would get maybe 50 at most.
I hope you like this special chapter.

__________________________________________________

I came in the door to see Max.
"Hey Diana how's.... Are you okay."

I ran to him and gave him a tight hug and I couldn't hold them back the tears came once again and I was tired of this whole day I just want it over with.

Max hugged me tighter.
"What happened." He said in a Stern voice.

I looked up to him and he stared at me straight in the eye. His green eyes begging for me to tell him.

I signed heavily. " I had another one."
I said softly.

He hugged me tighter. " Who."

I pushed away only for Joseph to hug me and say. "Please Diana we want to help now who."

I breathe a shaky breath. "It was no one I just got scared."

"Scared of what." They both asked.

"Two of my friends were fighting." I mumbled.

"Which friends." Max asked hugging me too for comfort.

"Carter Baker and Josh Derbyson." I said quickly.

"What were they fighting about."
Joseph asked looking at me and the both of them standing back from the hug.

"I don't really know or remember it's all a blurr but I think they were fighting about my safety I really don't know." I said trying to go back to my memories.

"Okay I'll ask them on Monday then."
Max said.

"Oh and who brought you home because I saw you come down the road with someone but I didn't see who." Joseph asked.

"Oh Josh he helped stop my panic attack." I said.

"Okay, and you look tired go to your room and relax I'll tell Mama when she gets home." Max said helping me to my room.

"Okay thanks."

-------

I woke up the next day with three fat body's on my chest. "You guys are so dead why the hell did you wake me up it's only Sunday we have no school."

They got off me scratching there heads. "Oh ya I forgot." Lucas said first.

"Oh so it was your idea." I said cracking my knuckles ready to kill him.

"Yes it is but only becau-." His sentence was cut shot when I threw myself at him.

We were on the floor and I was ready to grab his neck to strangle him but an arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me away. "Max let go of me and let me at him, oh... Lucas your so dead."

Joseph helped Lucas off the floor and they all started laughing.

"Well I was going to ask if you want to go to the basement and play video games with us but by the way you were going to strangle me your no longer invited." He said ready to leave the room with the other boys.

"No please can I play I'll even play FIFA." I said running after them.

They all cheered in delight.

We went to the basement and played for awhile until I got board.

"Hey guys I don't want to play anymore I'm going to the colour room."

"Okay." They said without taking there eyes off the screen.

The colour room was a room in the house wear we paint and play music or use our instruments or sing.