Ch 8

We were sitting on a bench in the park watching April, Robin and Aisling going on the slide like little kids.

I sat in between Carter and Josh. It was annoying at first because one of them would tap me and then the other one would and they repeat it until I hit the both of them in the chest.

"So how long are you staying at Aprils house." Josh asked breaking the long silent.

"I was just staying one night and that's it, why." I asked.

"Just wondering if you were free cause I want to bring you somewhere later." He said with a smirk.

"Where." I wonder where he wants to drag me off to.

"It's a surprise." He said with his smirk growing even bigger but he wasn't looking at me. I turn to look at Carter who looked furious.

Wait was Josh smirk at him. I looked back at Josh who had an amused expression. Was I missing something.

"Josh just if your bring me out we have to be back by seven okay."
I said to him. He finally stopped giving Carter that wierd smile and looked at me confused.

"Why seven that's way too early."

"I know but it's a rule I had to make with my parents and brothers."
I said crossing my arms from the breeze that was blowing by.

"Why do they have that rule." Uh.. did he have to asked that I wish he didn't. I felt like Storming away and ingnoring the question.

"Um.. you know brothers them being over protect." I don't think he believed me but I guess he let it slip.

After being in the park for an hour everyone went home except for me and the two boys.

"Hey Diana do you want to go now it's like 5 and I want to be able to drop you home in time so your brothers don't kill me."

"Okay and they won't hurt you, that bad." I got my huddie on and my backpack on. "Bye car-." My sentence was cut short when Carter grabbed my two shoulders and wishpered.

"Don't go with him it's a bad idea, if you don't feel safe call me and I will be there okay."
I had no idea why he was so paranoyed about him but I nooded.

"Hey what the fuck did you say to her,
Your scaring her." He said pushing me behind him.

"No I'm not your the one who's acting all wierd your bring her to a surprise place which could be somewhere unsafe." Carter said waveing his arms in the air and moving closer to us.

Josh pushed back a small bit to stay out of his way and I hugged the back of his huddie scared of what might happen.

Well damn things escalated fast to a fun day at the park to two of my friends having a fight.

They kept shouting at each other to the point I couldn't hear anything only a ringing sound. My eyes went blurry and my heart was pounding in my cheat to a point it felt like it would come out of my chest. My breathing went fast, my breathing no not now I have to get out of here before it happens I can't let them see me like that please no.

The boys must have known something was wrong because I didn't hear them shouting anymore.

"Hey Diana are you okay, Diana..."
Josh shouted after me.

I was running I didn't know where all I knew is that I wanted to get out of there. I found a tree I was going to sit by it but my breathing was getting worse and I fell to the ground I was ready to feel the hard dirt hit me, the wet grass hit my face but it never happened.

I opened my eyes to see Josh holding me like a baby he hugged me tightly and wishpered in my ear.

"I'm going to count to ten and I need you to take deep breaths as I do, okay."

I nooded my head feeling my breathing calm down just from him being here.

He counted and I took my breaths.
He rubbed my back in circles to try calm me.

I remember a year ago when I had a panic attack for the same reason.
My brothers were fighting and I was in the middle of it.

We were in this very same park with my grandmother. I took another big deep breath.

She did the same thing and she would sing. It was so calming I never remembered what she would sing but it was so beautiful and when ever I would calm down I would sing with her and she would have this bright small.

I took the biggest breath.
"I miss her." I whispered as quietly as my voice could go.

When Josh heard my voice he shot up and smiled at me. "Did you say something."

"Ya, j- just t- t- thank y- you."
Nice clean up Diana. I stutered as my breathing was slowing down.

"No problem."
He gave me a small hug and got up me in his arms bride position. "I'm going to bring you home I already text my brother to give us a lift."

"Oh no it's okay I can walk home I know where it is and it's not far anyway." I said trying to get out of his grasp.

"If your going to walk home then I'm coming." He said finally letting me go.

I jumped to the ground and brushed myself off. Josh took out his phone probably texting his brother.

We started walking when he put his phone in his pocket.

We walked a good bit in silence when he spoke. "Are you okay."

"Ya that was just-" he cut me off before I could say anything.

"Wait are you just going to say, oh it's okay it's just another panic attack cause please tell me if these things happen so I can look out for you."

He came close and hugged me tight.
"So if you ever think one is coming I can be there to help you to get you out of a situation if needed, you can tell me anything, okay."

He said pulling away and looking down at my face.

"Your eyes are beautiful you know."

__________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and I'm going to give you all a heads up that there will be a lot of drama in the next few chapters and that one of her biggest secrets will be coming out YAAA!!!

Word count 1115