A Week Later ....

The kids have been home since the day after the accident. My man on the other hand is still in the hospital and today I was going to see him again.

I got on the elevator and just when it was about to close I heard a familiar voice stop the elevator. I was shocked to see it was Walt and it took everything in me not to punch his ass in his face, thinking he slick. "Wassup Mill."

"Hey what you doing here?"

"For East, I heard on the streets what happened."

"Yeah the car accident, but I'm sorry he doesn't wanna see anybody." He wanted to play stupid so was I.

"Damn forreal?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm sorry but is there something you want me to tell him?" He looked so confused.

"Nah I was just coming to check on him."

"Okay I'll let him know." I got out the elevator and seen Don coming towards me, I was tryna mouth to him that Walt was here.

"What the fuck he doing here?" Don asked me hella upset.

"He said he "heard" on the streets what happened tryna play stupid so I was like oh yeah the car accident and his ass started looking confused. Yeah two can play that shit. I'm seriously ready to fuck him up Don."

"Look I gotta plan that I need to talk to y'all about." He brought me in Brandon's room. "There's my baby." Brandon's voice still sounded rough but I loved to hear it.

"Hey baby. How you feeling today?"

"A lil better, especially now." He grabbed me up and put me on top of him. He definitely was feeling better, he got his strength back.

"I see." I kissed him on the lips and I wanted more of em but I remembered Don was in the room.

"Ight nasty asses can I tell you what plan I had in mind."

"Yeah man go ahead, you got my attention." Brandon sat up.

East POV

"Ight y'all need to move, at least until me and East handle Walt ass. See he thinks you're about dead and can't talk, in critical condition and some mo shit. And he wants to finish you g. We can't let him catch you off guard like that again bro. We gotta end this nigga. He crossed you way too hard and I'm not gone let him get away with this shit." My bro was mad as fuck and I understood but damn he seemed more mad than me.

"Bro calm down. We gone handle this but we ain't gotta talk about it around wifey. I don't want her to be worried about me, her ass already thought I was dead and some more bro." I just didn't want her freaking out about the shit I've done, niggas I killed, savage shit I've done in my life. I didn't want her to think negative or be scared. I did some fucked up shit but I did it for a reason and I'm not a fucked up nigga.

"I know but I wanted to let her in on the moving process. It's needed Mill, we can't let this nigga touch anyone else. He think he winning. And we gone show the muthafucka we not going anywhere."

"Don we got it but aye I'm getting tired of you. Yo ass been here since last night, go home, go be around some pussy or something." He smacked his lips. "Forreal tho lemme spend some time with my baby."

"Ight I'm out. I'll grab the kids and take them to Sky's we'll do something fun."

"Thank you." Mill held on to me tighter and Don walked out. "So you just want me to up and move the kids just like that?"

"Hmm?"

"Hmmm my ass you heard me, I can't live without my fiancé."

"See but look that's the thing I'm moving with y'all I'm just gone be in and out til this is all fixed."

"No!" She gave me a straight attitude and jumped up. "Nope." She tried to get away but I grabbed her forearm. She had me fucked up.

"Aye baby chill. Look I ain't gone lie to you, no sugar coating none of that shit. I'm gone kill Walt and my only way to do that and still live my life is for this to happen. Now you knew and you heard what kinda nigga I was before you met me."

"So what the fuck are you tryna say?"

"What I'm saying is you get all of me or none. We supposed to be getting married, we from Harlem shit like that you don't see a lot especially from the thug and the good girl next door. If you not ready for me and what I do I understand. I wanna marry you but in order for that to happen I can't be risking my life or facing life." She just shook her head and looked down. "Baby I ain't no killer but this nigga Walt tried to kill me while our kids was in the car so that mean not only did he not give a fuck about my life but he don't care about ending those around me. If anything major happens to you or them I'm killing, know that." I picked up her chin.

"So what am I supposed to tell them? We're going on a vacation but this time a little longer and I have to put y'all in school here instead? Cash is supposed to be graduating in less than 6 months."

"No it's a Christmas vacation. All this shit should be done before school starts back up. And I know his graduation is in three six months but I gotta do this shit right Mill.

She got off the bed and grabbed her stuff. "Okay." She was really about to walk out like that.

"Baby-" She stopped at the door. "A nigga not tryna live this life forever but I do want my family to be straight forever." She just shook her head and walked away.

I gotta hurry up and get this shit out the way. I don't wanna have to watch my back or worry about my family and right now I am so the next couple of weeks gotta go right.

I'll make it up to wifey but right now a nigga on full savage and ain't no turning back.

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Comment, vote, and show love & I'll return the favor. Thank you 💕