Chapter 13

Enjoy! Sorry if it's a litttle short. :)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HARRY'S POV

I sighed and leaned back on the bed. Louis was making a ruckus in the kitchen and I was trying to block him out.

“BOO BEAR?” He yells.

“What?!” I yell, frustrated.

“We're out of carrots.” He says, walking in to the bedroom.

“Okay, fine. I'll go get some. Just calm down.” I said, grabbing my wallet and room key.

“Fine, whatever Haz. Don't be such an old Llama.” He says, pulling on his suspenders.

“Old Llama?” I mutter to myself, walking out of the hotel room.

I pulled on my beanie and slipped on my sunglasses. I zipped up my hoodie, as well. Then I rounded the corner to where the small, twenty-four hour grocery store is.

I pulled the door open and sighed as I felt the rush of cool air. Finding the carrots, I wandered aimlessly through the store. Then I decided to get some of those cool ice creams in the shape of tacos.

I payed and then left. Before I got in, though, I sat down on a bench outside of the hotel.

Malorie and Niall are probably out somewhere, right now, having a good time. But all I can think about is how much I want to be the one to make her laugh, to make her blush. She's gorgeous in ever way.

I just hope that she's happy. As long as she's happy I guess I'll have to deal with it.

Whenever I hear her voice I feel a shiver go down my spine. She is so intelligent, and she knows what she wants.

That's also why I'm worried about her. What if Niall and her end badly and then she doesn't do well in school? Her dreams of Oxford would be crushed. And you know what? I would blame Niall.

There's another reason why I can't let her know my feelings for her. Because what if I crushed her dreams? I would never want that.

Let's face it; I've only known her for like, two weeks, but I care about her. She's special, and all of us boys know it. We all care about her, I think. Just some of us in different ways then others.

I realized the ice cream might melt and quickly made my way up to the hotel room.

Throwing the bag of carrots at Louis, I took an ice cream and then put the rest in the freezer.

As I ate my ice cream, I still couldn't get my mind off of Malorie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MALORIE'S POV

We pulled up to a vaguely familiar place. I was wondering what it was, and then it hit me. We're at the lift, at the base of my favorite mountain.