Chapter 30

Riley’s P.O.V.

“Good night” I called after the last person to leave the house.

I closed the door. Niall took Caroline and Harry home. I told them that I’ll be fine. Zayn still hasn’t come back. I locked the door, and  I walked upstairs, and Ben’s door was open. I don’t remember anyone leaving it open. I opened the door. I was immediately being hit with the intoxicating scent of Ben’s cologne. It was overwhelming. I started to feel dizzy. I held on to the wall. I could have sworn I saw Ben sitting on his bed, walking towards me. I started to walk backwards. My back hit the wall. He walked closer to me. I heard my name.

“Riley! Riley open up! Riley are you okay!”

Everything started to spin. I fell into darkness.

I popped my eyes open. I was in the hospital. There was Zayn sitting next to me, sleep. Harry was sitting in the chair across from me, sleep. Niall and Caroline were cuddled up on the couch in the corner, sleep. I tried to sit up, but my head hurt. It was like a really huge rock was sitting on my bed. Through the pain, I managed to touch Zayn’s shoulder. He popped his eyes open. Tears started running down my face. My head felt swollen, massive. It hurted like hell. Death right about now would be nice.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

I couldn’t talk, so I pointed to my head. He got up, and ran out the door. I cried, the pain was so overwhelming. Zayn came in with a doctor.

“Miss Michaels, do you have excruciating pain in your head?” he asked.

I nodded. He opened my mouth, and he put a liquid in my mouth. I fell into darkness once more.