Chapter 6

Riley's P.O.V.

(The next day)

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY SAY THAT? HOW DO YOU PLAN ON HAVING A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH HER IF YOU LEAVE?!" I heard Ben yelling. I got up out of bed and walked into Mother's room.

"BEN, SHE HAS YOU! YOU DO AND HAVE DONE EVERYTHING FOR HER, EVEN WHEN JOHN WAS HERE! YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE HER FATHER!" Mother shouted.

"YOU WERE JUST TELLING ME YESTERDAY HOW YOU WISH THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER WAS BETTER! AND YOU WONDER WHY SHE HATES YOU!" Ben screamed back.

I opened the door, to see two suitcases packed with Mother's things. Ben and Mother froze looking at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked her.

"Go ahead mom. Tell Riley how you are leaving for London and never coming back!" Ben snarled.

"What? You're going back to London?!" I yelled. My face instantly turned red.

"Well honey, you see I wanted to go to London so that I could get a house, and then when you were finished with school you could move back with me." she tried to explain.

"I hope one day you’re in a situation where you need us to help you. Come running back to America and watch me abandon you the way you’ve abandoned me. I hope you have a great life. Goodbye." I managed to get that out before the tears started. I slammed her door and went back to my room.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Good morning Zayn. I'm guessing you had a long day at school?" Mom asked, as I walked into the kitchen.

"Mom, why are you cooking? Where's Maria...and Dad?" I asked surprised.

"At work, and the supermarket." she replied. "I thought that maybe you'd want some breakfast. I made your favorite: Bacon, eggs, and french toast." she said proudly as she placed two plates down on the table.

"So why didn't you go out with the boys?" mom asked, as she sipped her coffee.

"Too tired." I mumbled. "Plus, the boys might come over today, anyway. Or I might just go to the mall with Nala." I said quickly as I walked out of the kitchen.

I checked my phone and saw four texts from Harry asking where I was and if I was still coming. Then my dream came back to me. I had told the Brit that I loved her, I married her, and she had my baby. I couldn't tell anyone, not even Harry and Niall. What did this mean?