Chapter 14

Riley’s P.O.V.

Could I really trust Zayn? Could I really trust him enough to let him take me to his own house?

“Zayn, I...uh” I trailed off, not knowing how to phrase this.

“Let me guess, you are afraid that you are going to get pranked or tricked.” He smiled.

I didn’t understand how in the world it was funny. I felt my face get super hot. Zayn put his hand on mine.

“No need to get nervous. I’m not going to trick you or anything.” He smirked.

Zayn’s house was huge! I gasped, at the hugeness (If that even makes sense)

“Wow” I gasped.

“Yea, come one” He mumbled.

I got out the car, and followed him inside. Zayn unlocked the door, and walked in. I thought that this house would be all fancy, but in reality, its really just like a normal house. There were black and white curtains, to match the black and white rug. The couch was the only thing in there that was colored.

“Are you coming?” Zayn asked.

I snapped out of my thoughts, and followed him up the marble steps.

Zayn opened the door. His room, looked like a normal boy’s room. I was shocked. I stepped inside. The walls were blue and orange. There was a king- size bed in the corner.There were two bean-bag chairs in front of the flat screen t.v.

“So, you like my room?” Zayn asked. I nodded in approval.

“It actually looks like a normal boys room.” I smiled.

“You should feel really special” He said.

“Why?” I asked.

He sat on the bean- bag chair.

“Because...I dont let many people into my house. Not even Nala.” He said.

“What about Harry, and Niall?” I asked, as I sat next to him.

“We grew up together, so...yeah” He mumbled.

“You know Zayn, you are actually, the first person, next to Harry, who is rich, and not snobby and mean to me. I thought that when I came to America, that I would make so many new friends, the first day. Instead you all proved me wrong. America is just what the newspapers said. Poor, and rude.” I said shaking my head.

“Can I tell you something Riley? But if I do, you can’t tell a soul.” Zayn warned.

Oh my gosh. My heart started racing.

“Sure Zayn. Anything at all” I tried to sound cool.

“Well, I think I might have feelings for you.” He mumbled.