Chapter 7

Riley's P.O.V.

I sat there crying. I was tired of living. Living this crappy life. I wanted all the pain to stop. I wanted to just let go. I saw my blade on the side of my bed. Just as I was about to grab it, I heard a knock at my door.

"Riley...you okay?" Ben asked softly, as he peeked his head around my door.

"I don't need her anymore. She wants to leave, let her leave. She can go wherever she wants for all I care." I said as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"How about you go to the mall. You can do what all girls do when they are angry. Go shopping. No, you don't have to buy a dress”, he said before I could object.

“I know how much you hate them." He smiled. To be honest, shopping did sound nice, if I had someone to shop with. there was only one problem.

"Ben what money do we have? How will we pay our bills much less go shopping at the mall?”

Ben didn’t answer and instead just smiled and told me to get ready to go.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"Zayn, Niall and Harry are here!" Maria yelled.

"Send them up!" I called back. Seconds later, Harry burst through the door.

"Zayn Michael Jacobs, why haven't you been answering my phone calls? Had me worrying all through the movie about you! Niall couldn't shut up about where you were!" he yelled.

I smiled. Harry was always playing around and exaggerating.

"Yea...sure Harry. We have to go the mall for our camping trip in a week." Niall said.

I nodded, "Just let me get ready and I'll be out in a minute."  

Harry and Niall walked out and I put on my black Ed Hardy t-shirt and black jeans. I walked to mom's office.

"Mom, Niall, Harry and I are going to the mall to get ready for our camping trip this week." I said.

She opened the door, "I'm coming. I have to get your father's anniversary gift and might as well do it now", she explained as she followed us to the front door.

Riley's P.O.V.

"Call me when you are ready to go home. I'll be at Amy's", Ben said as I got out of the car.

I walked into the mall and headed to the Hollister store. I saw this cute sweater that said 'I ♥ Sleep'. I also grabbed a button up shirt and a pair of pants. I went to the changing room to try them on and then  walked out to use the mirror.

"That shirt looks great but you need a bigger size in the pants”, a girl came up behind me.

I smiled as she introduced herself as Caroline Anderson. She put her hand out for me to shake it.

"Riley Michaels", I shook her hand.

"Well Riley, how we go get you some good outfits?" she asked. I was surprised that it seemed as though I was making a friend.

“Yea sure. Just let me go and change." I replied, as I walked back. Once I was finished, Caroline yelled "Mom, I'm taking off!"

"Have fun!" a voice yelled back.