Chapter 9

Riley's P.O.V.

After lunch, Caroline and I went to a couple different stores like Victoria's Secret. I bought some perfume that smelled like chocolate, shampoo that smelled like vanilla, and body wash that smelled like strawberry shortcake. Then we went to go get me a new phone, because Caroline said my phone was too old. Now I have a Galaxy 3. Then we went to Aeropostlé. I bought some clothes and jewelry.

I was ready to go home, so I called Ben.

"Hello" he said sheepishly.

"Can you come and pick me up?" I asked.

"Yea, I'll be there in a minute." he said. I hung up the phone.

"Well Caroline, thank you for a great day in America." I gave her a hug. She smiled.

"I'll see you at school." She waved, as she got in the car with her mom.

Zayn's P.O.V.

After lunch, Harry and I went to Footlocker, and Hollister. We started looking for mom. I called her.

"Hello" she answered.

"Mom, Harry and I are in the car. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm at Cinnabon, eating the cinnamon buns. I'll be out in a minute." She hung up. Seconds later she came out with bags and a big box of cinnamon buns. I got out of the car to help her.

"Harry darling, how are you?" mom asked, as she got in the car.

"Fine Mrs. Jacobs." he smiled.

"Harry what did I tell you." Mom pointed a finger at him.

"I'm so sorry, hello Sue." He smiled.

We finally got home.

"Could you boys please help me with the bags? Just bring them to my office. I have to use the restroom," Mom said as she ran out the car.

"Your mom is the sweetest woman in the world." Harry said as he picked the bags up out of the trunk.

"WHAT THE HELL!" we heard my mom yelled.

Harry and I ran into the house, and up the steps. My mom was standing in her room doorway with her hand over her mouth. Dad was putting his pants on, and Maria was putting her dress on.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" I yelled. Wow, I didn't know my voice could get that high.