Chapter 4

Riley's P.O.V.

I was about to lose it.

"I HATE YOU BECAUSE YOU CHEATED ON DAD! I HATE YOU FOR BRINGING ME TO THIS STUPID COUNTRY! I HATE YOU FOR THIS! I HATE YOU FOR BEING IN MY LIFE!" I yelled.

"I'd better go", the man stated.

"YEAH, AND DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK!" I yelled.

I looked at mother. She was crying. I went into my room and slammed the door in her face. It’s about time she knew how I felt. I took off my sticky, nasty clothes and hopped into the shower. It took me twenty minutes to get the gravy out of my hair. When I got out of the shower, I saw a note on the door.

Dear Riley,

I didn't know you felt that way about me. I'm going out to get some fresh air and think things over. I called Ben and he is bringing dinner home. I just want you to know that I want nothing but the best for you. Please find it in your heart to forgive me for all the wrong that I’ve done in life. I want you to remember that I am not perfect. I try my best to make you happy. I will always love you, no matter what you say or think of me.

Love, Mom

Zayn's P.O.V.

After lunch, I had a free period so I walked to the computer lab. I saw Mr. Doubtfire sitting at his desk so I knocked on the door.

"Hey Zayn, what's up?" Mr. Doubtfire asked.

"I was wondering if I could use a computer? I have a free period." I said.

"Sure, I just have three girls in here for detention", he let me in.

I walked in to see Nala, Tara, and Victoria sitting in the back.

"Zayn, oh my gosh. This teacher put us in detention just because the Brit knocked into me." She glared at Mr. Doubtfire.

"Well technically, it was your fault, but whatever." I sat down at a computer.

"Zayn!" she yelled.

"Miss Smith quiet please." Mr. Doubtfire demanded.

The whole time I sat there, I worked on my project for Global Studies. I kept thinking about the Brit. I don't know why. She is not even that important. She needs to learn how to defend herself, even if she doesn't stand a chance against my girlfriend. To be honest, I really do love Nala. Even though she can be rude and snobby, she has a soft spot.

At one point, my friends and hers all dated. Niall used to date Victoria, but they broke up because Victoria said that Niall was too shy and quiet. Harry and Tara go out now, but Harry wants to break up with her, because she always whines about what Harry doesn't do. Pretty soon, it’ll just be Nala and me.