Chapter 8

Zayn's P.O.V.

"You boys have fun. I'm going to go look for something male-like for your father." Mom said as we walked into the mall.

"I'm going into Game Stop. I wanna get the new Call Of Duty." I said. Harry and Niall nodded, and followed me.

"Hey Niall!" Beckey, one of the workers greeted. Niall works here.

"Hey Becks, is Karen in today?" He asked.

"Maybe maybe not" she flirted. Niall smiled. Harry and I grabbed a couple of games, and gave it to the clerk.

"How much sweetcakes?" I flirted.

"$12.50" she flirted back. I smiled, and gave her the money.

"I'm hungry." Harry said. I turned around, to see two familiar faces.

"Caroline?" The brunette turned around, her face instantly brighten up.

"Zayn, Harry!" She exclaimed.

Next to Caroline, was Riley. She was looking down at her feet.

"Zayn, this is Riley Michaels, Riley, this is Zayn Jacobs." She introduced us.

"We've already met." Riley spoke softly. I looked at her.

"Zayn, Niall got booked at work, so he said that he was gonna go shopping later." Harry said.

"Hello Riley" Harry put his hand out for her to shake. She politely did.

"You guys want something to eat?" He asked.

"Yea sure." Riley said.

Riley's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Caroline just agreed to go to lunch with Harry and Zayn. We walked downstairs to the food court. Once we got a table, Caroline and I went to the Japanese store.

"So how do you and Zayn know each other?" Caroline asked.

"Unfortunately we go to school together" I murmured.

"Really? I got to school with him and Harry!" She exclaimed.

I smiled at her excitedness. Don't get me wrong, I am happy that I have a friend now, but I am not the one to jump up and down.

After we ordered our food, we walked back to our table. The guys were already there. I sat across from Zayn.

"I went after you the other day to see if you were okay, but you ran to your car." He said to me. I stopped eating my food.

"Now why on earth would you do something like that? Your girlfriend would not like that." I continued to eat.

"Just because Nala is my girlfriend, doesn't mean I don't have a heart." He looked me in my eyes.

"You sure don't act that way" I mumbled.