Chapter 11

Riley's P.O.V.

"Stop crying. You're too pretty to cry."Zayn mumbled.

I sat there in shock. Did he just call me pretty?

"Zayn, as much as I thank you for saying something so sweet, I don't think it is appropriate for you to call me pretty and you have a girlfriend." I said.

"Why the hell do you keep defending her? She hates you. She torments you, and yet you still protect her. Why?" he asked.

"Because I don't like to play dirty. In London, we don't do that. I don't do that. I'm not like all these other girls." I explained. He nodded.

20 minutes later…

"So Zayn, why did you call me? What happened to Harry?" I asked as we walked along the water.

"Like I said in the text, everyone else in the world was busy." he said.

"Oh yeah. You know, it really hurts to know that I was the last person on your mind." I put my hand over my chest.

"You know...I think another reason why Nala is so mean to you, is because she knows you might have a chance with me." He said.

I mushed him in his face, and ran towards the water. He was hot on my heels.

"I'm gonna get you Brit!" he yelled after me.

Next thing I know, I was being lifted up into the air, and I was thrown into the water. It was soo cold.

"Zayn, this was a new top!" I laughed. I pulled his leg, and he fell into the water.

"Riley" he whispered. I looked into his eyes. For the first time, I noticed that they changed colors. The went from blue to brown. Zayn splashed water in my face. I wiped my face.

"Way to kill the moment." I laughed. We both walked onto the sand. Zayn took his shirt off, exposing his six-pack. I took of my shirt exposing...my bra.

"I'm up for ice cream...you?" He asked me. I shook my head.

"I left my wallet at home." I mumbled.

"No problem. C'mon." Zayn pulled me all the way to the concession stand.

"Can I have a chocolate with sprinkles." Zayn said to the cashier.

"Okay" She twirled her blonde locks. "

I'm sorry, but I have a girlfriend." He pointed towards me. He grabbed my hand.

"She'll have a vanilla with sprinkles" He winked at me.

"Oh babe how did you know!" I wrapped my arm around his. The cashier glared at me.

"$1.75" she said. Zayn payed the price, gave me my ice cream, and we walked away.

"She could have poisoned my ice cream" I whispered. He smiled.