Chapter 17

Riley’s P.O.V.

I stood there, shocked at what just happened. Zayn just broke up with Nala. Zayn just stuck up for me. He turned around, and hugged me.

“I’m so sorry you had to see that” he said softly.

“No, its okay. You snapped. Everyone does.” I tried to sound convincing.

He let go, looking more calmed.

“Ready for the trip?” he asked. I nodded.

“I even made a list.” I showed him my crumpled up piece of paper in my pocket.

Camping Trip:

first aid kit

6 pairs of clothes

underware

toothbrush

toothpaste

hair care products

diary

laptop

shoes

jewelry

flashlight

swimming suit

sweater

phone charger

Zayn laughed. “You are such a nerd” he said. The door cracked open.

“Zayn, mate, buddy, is it safe to step out the door? With Riley’s aggressiveness, and your small temper, its not safe out here” Harry said. I laughed.

“Harry, I’m not aggressive. I just know how to defend myself.” I said.

“Well, lets get in the car and get going before it gets late.” Niall said as him and Caroline came out the house.

Zayn locked the door, and walked to the car.

The car ride wasn’t that bad. It was only a hour ride. Zayn and I were in the front, Harry was laying across the middle, and Niall and Caroline was in the back flirting.

“So Harry, have you ever thought about being a comedian?” I asked. He yawned.

“I don’t know...I think that I’ll be a painter.” he said. I nodded.

“Wait...I didn’t know you could paint? I love painting!” I said.