23 | Method & Madness

"You are not wearing my shirt." Liam mumbled, rolling over in hopes of being able to drift off to sleep before Victoria protested.

"This is what couples are all about." Victoria flattened her defiant hair down, frowning at the fact that her hair curled back up again. "Besides I really like this look."

Liam reluctantly turned back round to face her, forcing himself to focus his vision on her and not shut his eyes again. He let out an amused chuckle at the sight of a petite Victoria with a growing bump, drowning in his shirt that appeared to be highly oversized on her.

"Well?" She quickly transitioned into three playful poses, each more peculiar than the last.

"Never become a model." Liam let out a yawn, holding his arm out for his shirt.

After fussing and fighting, Victoria waved her white flag and crawled back into bed with Liam before harassing him with sloppy kisses to prevent him from sleeping and leaving her wide awake.

The pair had spent the entire night before at Liam's residence watching movies, playing board games, baking cookies and ordering pizza once the cookies had burnt. It was a night to remember and was so much more memorable then the expensive yet dull dinners that she was used to. A life of luxury had it's dark days, especially during the times that outsiders treat you to things they think you require in order for your time to be bought. Victoria was not clueless to the gawking eyes of the public, expecting her to adore the black ties and formal dinners but normality caused boredom.

Nothing is worse than a relationship with forced sparks and that was what Victoria was determined to steer clear from in order to create her perfect future.

"Liam?" Victoria hummed, wrapping her arms around him and twirling her finger on his back.

"Yes?"

"If there is ever a point in time where this isn't what you want anymore, you'd tell me right?"

Liam lifted his body up instantly, turning to face her with disappointment and disbelief at the fact that Victoria had repeated this question for what seemed like the seventh time with her eyes remaining large and anxious to hear the answer she was hoping for. Liam gave her a soft kiss on her forehead and reassured her again as if it was the first time, pulling her back into bed to hold her tightly in his arms.

"We can't stay in this comfy bed for the rest of our lives," Victoria giggled, breaking away from his embrace before wriggling herself away to the other side of the room. "I suggest we grab some pretzels at that new pretzel pla-"

"Can't." He interrupted, looking up at a frozen Veronica with remorse. "My family is coming into town and I've been cancelling on them too many times to do it again."

Victoria's eyes lit up at the sound of a new milestone in their relationship. "That's great, how long are they here for?"

"Just a few days, they wanted to come and see how i've been doing."

Victoria leaning into him, flirtatiously winking and raising her eyebrows planning to distract him with her good looks. "Would they be interested in meeting anyone?"

"Nice try." Liam lifted his index finger and placed it onto her lips to halt one of her sultry kisses that would have succeeded in making him lose complete focus.

"Come on, why can't I ju-"

"No."

"But I thought that maybe-"

"No."

"If I bake a cake wouldn't that-"

"No!" Liam put up his hands to stop her from proceeding to pace around the room with her mind racing with ideas – he knew that if Vic wanted something, she would never let it go.