9 | History

"Give me anything strong." Portia murmured at the bartender as she sat dazedly on a black stool. Tate had been secretive all day and had invited the entire group and a few B-Lists without letting them know why. The only upside was that was liquor and Portia was going to need some strong pills and drinks if she was going to be able to handle herself with Tate looking casual yet alluring 7 feet away from her.

Usually it was easy for Portia to get the man that she had desired for a night but Tate wasn't as simple, he made her forget who she was and how she was meant to behave.

His genuine and kind silver eyes ripped her away from all of her obligations and stereotypes and she would only be left with herself. The weak, soft and hopeless romantic Portia that she had shoved away.

Tate made her feel like her.

As she brought the alcoholic drink towards her soft and plumped lips, melting away the toxic feeling and her weak thoughts. Keeping her facade up came with the lifestyle and she wasn't going to give it up for puppy love.

"He deserves better," she thought as a group of men kept looking in her direction with eyes that were filled with awe.

Her thoughts were disrupted by the dreamboat himself waving and yelling her name over the intensely loud party music, his drink almost spilling at the frantic hand movements.
As she made her way towards him, she could feel herself comfortably fitting back into the Portia people had grown and known to worship, it being as simple as slipping on some Miu Miu pumps.

"Why hello Portia." Tate winked, giving her a warm hug before introducing her to a few guys of the same status that she forgot the names of as soon as she heard them.

"It's nice to meet you all, you look nice." She complimented as she played around with his designer shirt. Tate darted his eyes away from her and thanked her sharply before twisting his body around to lift his drink.

Portia paused and digested his sudden reaction, letting herself brush it away as she started to speak again. "Ready to tell us why we're here?"

"The second our special guest arr-" Tate stopped himself from speaking, giving a beautiful girl with wavy and thick light brown hair and legs that were easily shown with her short and simple party dress and 6 inch heels.

"Portia, this is Milan Winter. Milan this is Portia."

After the introduction was made, Portia gave her a sweet smile and held out her hand to shake it. Contradicting the large amount of Spanish swearwords that were going on in her mind.

"She's my girlfriend." He mumbled, his eyes completely concentrating on how Portia would react. Instead of going insane like her instinct had ordered her to, she simply nodded and complimented her shoes before walking away and chugging on what was left of her alcoholic beverage.

The words she heard left a bitter taste in her mouth as her mind tried it's best to process what had just occurred.

"Oh dios mío, I've been replaced.."

The girls responded with the exact same facial expression once Portia had made her way over.

Reading their expressions she responded with careless flick of her hair, her hand kept casually on her hip. "It's Milan Winter, Tate's new hoe."

Victoria spat out her drink, it spilling all over the darkly tiled floor before she wiped her mouth and screeched out another loud remark.
"She looked like an ogre, what happened?!"

"It's the casual celebrity do over, weight loss and highlights." Claudia responded, her face still screwed up to form a face of disgust at Victoria's reaction. "Can you be any less classy?"