Chapter 15 King Jose

loved d story so far?

Olivia's pov,

I knew my happiness will not last long,but I didn't think it will end so soon.As long as Jose is here,I can't breath easily.I am making a net to trap him,I never said it to anybody,however close to me.I want to do it myself.The thought that Jose tried to attack me again,enough to unrest me.It happened yesterday;I don't know how I managed to close the window ,otherwise my agony would be compounded.

The trap making is testing my presence,patience,skill ,technique,perseverance  and so much,but I'll give all to save myself,my love,my tribe.

Though I'm saying he attacked me,but he tried to love me by cajoling me;he wanted me to love him,so he could be the werebird king; I'm sure when his mission will be accomplished,he'll throw me.

I was roaming lonely through the forest; suddenly I saw a group of boys and girls are doing something, then my eyes got stunned on seeing fruits,nuts,musks,saffrons ,and pots filled with lemon juice.These arrangements terrified me,these are arrangements of inauguration....

"Oh Olly,we were seeking you,when Jose will be the king,you will be his enchantress",a girl said gladly.

"Is he your king?",I asked in disbelief.

"He is now king of werebirds....don't  you know anything?",another boy said. Where did I come? when did those happen? what was I doing all the time?.....then I remembered ,I was too busy enjoying my love life.

"Why did you accept him as king? he is nuisance,a cheater',the question slipped from my tongue.

"He did so much for us; he took care as if we are his children; we are hilly werebirds,ill-fed,ill-clad,ill-fated race; he took care of us",the boy stopped and another boy began,"Some envious people tried  to prevent him from being king.We know you, once you joined with them".

'I'm still with them',said I, 'Don't even try to make him king' in tough mode.

"He has man power,what will thwart him?",the boy answered .

My mind became clouded with fear; when I was in cloud nine,Jose nearly finished his work; people are now obeying him. How can I save myself.....if I could bring torrential rains,I would escape coaxing them.Oh God !! get me out of here......my tricks have lost their charm. Only one road is open. I have to mix with them and obey them for now.

"Olly, I am Cynthia, come with me,you have to be prepared for Jose's incarnation as king. You have to accompany him",her words raged me but silence is best policy for now.So,I obeyed her.

She took me in a well embellished wooden house. I bathed in milk water ,lavender and saffron in a bath tub; she kept on babbling how saffrons enhance the essence of body.She helped me to were royal dress, stone studded jeweleries.

Now,I've to meet Jose as Cynthia instructed; I'm already numb with fears; what will he do to me? will I meet Eric again? will I get to see my near dear ones again?