Chapter 2- high school

Olivia's p.o.v continues.........

The morning Sun with it's peeping rays woke me up today.Today I'm a little tensed as it's my first day in school; in such a sunny morning when every person would want to enjoy nature's bliss I'll start my high school.

"Olly, please come down baby,breakfast is ready." ,my mom shouted.

"I am coming mom",I replied.My mom is a person in this world I'm really close to. So,none of her shouts can make  me crazy !! My sister Oshea  is still sleeping,she is only 14 & has a blissful life as always.

Anyway,I prepared myself very well with pink top,white denim and converse shoos ;I had to do a little make-up,you can't go without it lately. Though, I kept it light with eye-liner on eyelids,pink cute lip gloss,and blush of course !!! I don't desire to snatch gazes !

My mom drove me to school...then my real exams started.

At first I got few glances & compliments from senior students who are either too hot or too cool. Someone said, "Pink Princess" or "Came from fantasy world" or "She must be homophobic".

I came across a group of emos with strange hair-style,colored streaks on hairs,it's needless to mention their dresses ! 

"Hi" someone said so loudly,I almost stumbled ;

"Hi," I told slowly.I saw a girl with black top & white jeans standing in front of me," I think you are fresh ,I'm also freshman...oh, I am Lisa by the way". The warmth of her voice made me cool.

"I am Olivia,Olivia Green,but you can call me Olly...nice to meet you".

"Let's match the schedules",she suggested.We had same classes except history.

oooooooooooooooooooooo

When we entered the class Mrs Rooney  welcomed us.The introduction was about to start,in the then  time four boys entered.But the style was quite different; a tall boy with well muscled body entered first as if he owns the other three boys. The rest three boys are shorter than him, but one is fairer among them. His hair is total mess,dress is also messy like faded jeans & white shirt with one button unbuttoned; as if he just came out of bed,the surreal dreams still captured his heart.

But none was there to behold him.All ,along with ma'am were too busy to look at their leader,that very stout boy with hooligan look.

"Seemingly,he is the alpha",I saw a whispering."They are his beta",another whisper.But I defied  those words.I felt strange scent entered with them,as if it's not human scent !! my olfactory is sharp than normal human,so,I couldn't confess it.

I saw the leader gave a suspicious look to not exactly me,but the associated area, like he also smelt something strange himself !!! a shiver went through me; could he inhale my scent ??

In the middle of class, I mistakenly glanced at the messy boy & saw he is staring at me with dreamy look in his eyes. When our eyes locked,he quickly turned away. Was he verily staring at me?? No way !!

I tried my best to skip the lunch,but my new friends Lisa,Anne,Julie,Noor, Leo led me here. How can I suppose to tell them about my food habits ?? they won't believe I live on fruits,nuts,corns,chillies. I can't digest ham,cheese or anything creepy.

"Oh lisa,don't mind ,I won't eat sandwiches !",said I.

"But why? what is your problem Olly? eat some ,they are tasty",she pleaded.

"Umm...actually I had a minor stomach problem this morning,I'll only drink juice.",I said timidly.And,ultimately they stopped bothering...but their eyes said something is wrong.

I drank the orange juice with heart's content.I felt so fresh & enthusiastic.But I thought what will I tell them everyday? will I manage to eat without them in some nook corner?

ooooooooooooooooo

My mom welcomed me in parking lot."Hey baby,how was your first day?",she still believes I'm 5 years old !! I confided my food problems to her.She gave me a new idea.