Chapter 6-Meeting the wolf pack

Back to Olivia's point of view.

Olivia's pov,

The school hours whiled away peacefully, my mind was hovering around Eric; but today neither I saw Eric nor the wolf pack. Did something happen to him?? may be he has other duties to perform; but today I was prepared to unfold everything to him. No doubt he missed the opportunity to know the story like incidents...

I was walking through the rocky roads surrounding the forest;my mom wanted to come to take me but I forbade her; I don't want anything to harm her for me.She is only person I look forward to till now !!

All of a sudden I saw Jose having beer with two arm candies on both sides....the girls are shorter but quite fabulous; I was trying to avoid them & proceed the way but as soon as he saw me he screamed,"Olly, don't try to ignore me, they can  be my arm candy but you are my love candy.Come to me", saying this he tried to embrace me but I stepped back....ultimately began running.

He started to chase to make the situation worse !! I am running in random directions only led by my eyes. He kept on chasing me,saying those creepy words....

"Oh love,why do you go away from me?"

"You'll be my queen"

"I'll comfort you"

"I'll catch you  your speed won't matter"

My feet already hurts,the ground is strewn with rocks,pebbles; my arms are bruised by stray branches of short trees; now I can hear his footsteps,he is becoming slow only to play with me a bit more.My head is spinning,sweats already bathed me.The darkening sight blinded me.

I don't know how I ran into a fest of werewolves;obviously they were in human form,but through  instincts I understood they are wolves. I had to stop there because I saw a giant sized bar-be-que oven,a cooking man,some teen ager boys & girls who are surprised seeing me here !!

"Help me,someone is chasing,he will tame me",I uttered slowly.

"Really? but why?",I looked up and saw Eric.Having heard his voice I felt secured don't know why.

"Olivia,don't be afraid,we'll protect you",Eric assured me then  was about to announce something in the then time Jose came there,"Olly,come to me;you know they are werewolves,they will kill you". his voice petrified me with fear.

"Don't even try to touch her",Eric said with wrath.

"Surrender her to me",Jose shouted.

"You will go or we have to attack you? choice is yours",a stout boy,may be the pack alpha ,ordered.

"okay,now I will go,you are group,I'm alone.But I can't spare her",saying this he left. And we all stood there like statues for few seconds.

Then Eric announced,"Friends,this is my mate, Olivia....Olly this is my pack".

As soon as he announced,all the boys & girls cane to us,embraced us,we are greeted boisterously by them. I mused,I have to swear,I have feelings for Eric.

I met their pack alpha Stephen,his mate Sarah, Eric's friends Morne,Sergio,David,Fidel, Alma, Giani, Leah, Afrodeti & so on.

oooooooooooooOOOOoooooooo

The time of dining arrived, they want me to stay here still the fest ends !! the arrangement of food bewildered me,the grilled pork,mutton,veggies everything is here;the the aroma of limes float here,the pungency of peepers sharpen my taste buds; I saw some bottles of corn syrup and root beer are kept aside in a corner.

"Olly,time to dine,come here", Eric called,actually I was chatting with the girls after final speech ended.

"umm....I can't,I don't eat meats", I muttered. 

"I don't expect a werebird to eat meats, we have veggies for you",he said and I blushed

"Really Olly? why didn't you tell us?" Leah asked.

"which kind of bird are you?", Alma questioned.

"Oh, buddies,give her some food; later she'll say everything",Eric scolded them.

"See, Eric is so overprotective on you"....& all laughed together.

They gave me baked tomatoes, green peas and peepers. The combo of red-green veggies tantalized me. Ancient Greeks rightly believed the world is marriage of red and green, the combination of red & green operates the earth.