Chapter 13-love,different kinds

guys plz comment for me.

Fabio's pov 

Oshi's green feathers are so fabulous,ecstasy of joy;but her eyes are like river,many tears are captivated here; now it's my duty to free her from this state. It'll also prove one thing .....if I'm her soul mate she is destined to phase when I'll feed her the nuts; 

I took her in a corner of forest; she sat on a low branch,my hands started to tremble....though I fed her three nuts one by one....my body shivered,my heart ran fast,I closed my eyes in excitement......

'Fabio,look I'm human again', a very soft voice appeased me.....my eyes fluttered open......I saw her as if an angel is standing in front of me,of course she is my angel.......but she is nude,I should not stare.

I think after a while she came to senses,"Oh",she muttered,being a red tomato.

I quickly covered her with cloak I've taken there.Then,I embraced her lovingly; at first she was ashamed,then relaxed.See,I'm only sixteen and she is fourteen....we are already soul mates!!!!

Olly's pov 

I just heard, Jose created a new flock and already,it's crowded with people.Showing off his strength on bringing storms,he housed people in his pack.If all werebirds obey him,my dream of being werebird empress will be baffled.but being an empress is not my only dream....I want peace for all.So,I  have to captivate his actions otherwise all will believe in his sugar-coated words and join in his flock.But for now we accomplished a splendid deed by freeing ,so a bit enjoyment is needed.I'll meet Eric in school and other friends.Before concerning over another problem,before chalking out a new plan.....a bit enjoyment is dire need!

It's freezing cold;a warm hug and kiss from Eric would make me warm;but I'm....not destined....to.I saw a Eric talking to a gorgeous girl.

Oh my God! it's one of Jose's arm candies I only saw once on that very day Jose chased me; remembrance of that day numbed me;to make situation worse I had to see that girl giving Eric a beads neck piece!! my legs got weak,I was about to fall,but suddenly held by someone.

'Hey,what happened',I heard a voice to say,but I couldn't answer,I tried not to speak and run but could not.

I don't know how I became unconscious,when I opened my eyes,I saw myself on a large bed flanked by werebird friends.

'Are you two broke up?',I heard Maria saying.My voice was lost somewhere so I couldn't answer.

I heard a growl from outside which made me shiver.

'No dear,we didn't break up',I saw Eric's determined raged voice,'She ran away from me;I was talking to Natalia,Fidel's mate and she thought I'm coochie-cooing with her'!!

'Wait,wait....Natalia is Fidel's mate? but she was Jose's chum',I stated.

'She was,but not now; Fidel found mate in her,in fact their case is just like us;Natalia is were parakeet,where as Fidel is werewolf',Eric's voice appeased me.

'Baby,don't you have a little faith in our love? how could you even imagine I'm romancing another girl?'.....his question made me ashamed!

'Then what did she give you? why did you hug her?',I asked as I don't need a little misunderstanding.

'My sweet mate,you are good observer',and he answeringly said,'She gave me a beads necklace and honey in this little pot;  I will give these  to Fidel,Fidel is ill,but his mom won't allow Natalia in their home;so,she is sending these through me to make her mate sane'.

'Why won't she allow her? they are soul mates',I asked in detest but Eric wrapped me in his arms,'She'll allow her soon'.