Chapter 3-my songs woke up

The sun was rising in the east,the sky was blushing like newly wed bride,twittering of some birds overwhelmed me.I felt a desire to mingle the ecstasy of nature;

So,I started singing a song hugely heard from my mom....

Give me some red

splash me the colors of your desire, your tears, heart's secret,

paint me with brush of joy, with nova hues,

Tinge me,so that it colors my heart !!

While singing I am suddenly charmed by my honey-throated ecstasy, I never knew my voice can be so sonorous.But I never received any kind of praise since childhood; but may be,it's not beautiful to others; after all,you can't judge yourself.

My mind became clouded with such stray thoughts, adventitiously I noticed the Sun is engulfed in the clouds,the nature is still charming with its' morning breeze & bliss, but its' enthusiasm is gone. If it turns out to be a rainy day,still I gave to go to school.I am fresh man after all.

Our life is so cruel, it hardly gives opportunity to a person to spend sometime alone under the broad sunlight.

"Olly, good morning !!!",my sis caught me in tight embrace; her eyes are still sleepy.

"Morning baby", I managed to answer.She started her childish pranks.

"Olly,your eighteenth birthday is just two weeks from now !! how will you celebrate? will you invite your new friends?",she kept on asking questions. Oh God ! I almost forgot about my birthday. But,I can't invite friends, our being may be revealed. I would be compelled to eat with them....and then the severe stomach problems....

"Oshea, you are not a child, you know,I can't invite my human friends,in my school,they are mostly humans..."

"But this means there are non-humans too?",she gave me a questioning look.

"Oh Oshea,you question a lot",I saw my irritation.

"And you never answer",she pouted and went inside. I stood in the balcony staring at the ever changing yet still Nature.

I preferred to go school on walking today; I took umbrella for protection if raining starts. Mother nature soothed my eyes with lush greenery.

When I reached locker room I was gently touched by someone ( and he didn't touch me willingly) and felt a spark of electricity through my body. I looked to see the same messy boy staring at me,as if he is being hypnotized.....

When I looked at him our eyes locked & suddenly we were transferred into some other world.When my bewilderment stopped I inhaled the same scent....the scent of shape-shifters,may be of werewolves !!

"Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't see you" I told,but he cared a hung.

Then he came closer & said,"It's none of your fault.....I'm Eric by the way".

I smiled & said,"I am Olivia Green; call me Olly".When I went towards the class he was still there,and I felt his amazed eyes on my back !!

I felt I knew him from earlier,just could not interact; I felt there is some spark between us but we both ignored it cautiously as if it's forbidden to speak smoothly to each other !! I'm bound to keep myself aloof from him; for God's sake he is werewolf, I'm werebird......werewolves prone to eat werebirds. I suddenly felt headache.

OOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOO

When the school was finished ultimately I decided to fly; whenever I feel lonely or monotonous I choose to fly, it refreshes my ming, regales my soul. 

I climbed on a tree, sat on a branch, stripped myself and phased; I started flying here & there, sat on finest branches,ate some fruits;

Then I sat on the topmost branch of tallest  Oak tree,I prefer oak trees,they are so tall, stands still with celestial gravity. So,I observed on sitting there, the view of woods so tranquil & quaint from here, the sky is so near, I feel myself the Queen of forest !!

I felt so free away from the troubles of daily life, some parrots and parakeets flock on other trees ,I loved their frolic ,they don't have any burden, they are more free than me.

My mind was clouded with such muses,but when I looked down I saw some school guys observing me with greedy eyes as if it'll be seventh heaven for them to catch me !! and when I observed them sincerely I saw Eric among them.

"Buddies,we don't have arrows or nets,otherwise, we would catch it",one of them suggested.

"David, you know 'Taming Chants' right?"

"No, I forgot all of them", that David-named boy answered.

"If the tree was short I could climb quickly",one boy said.

Eric kept silence through the conversation. When, they couldn't find other way to catch me they went away.

Thanks God, I sat on the tallest tree; I felt breathless !! but I don't know why  I didn't fly away on hearing such cruel words, after all werewolves eat birds !! I should fly away; from next time I have to be more careful on dealing humans or shape-shifters . I'm finally relieved,they are gone.

I started singing again, my mom told me to sing to prevent fears or violence. When my beak started oozing the song, the cloud started to go & the Sun finally revealed. 

It made me crazy; in the morning my songs helped to cover the Sun, & now my songs revealed the Sun......is there anything to do with my songs?? or all happened according to nature?? but then I was in human form,now I'm on bird form !!

Author's note: 

loved my story so far?? comment and vote for me !!