Chapter 11-The failure

Olivia's pov 

Today is most bad day,I've ever experienced!! we lost against the witch;we werewolves and werebirds couldn't stand the fire balls of the witch. I did my best to sing but it didn't work; will my song power be destroyed??

In the rosy dawn we started our mission through the trees of pines,oaks,junipers,walnuts; but some witch girls baffled us as soon as we try to enter;some necromancers were playing mind-blowing, heart intoxicating drums that are capable of making us deaf,our heart beat quickened,sweats bathed us; the drum beats were so loud,so tremendous !! we understood it's tradition of witches to keep foes at bay.

I had the magic nuts,I fed it to all,but I couldn't sing in such monstrous moment. In a wink of eye we are encircled by witches and necromancers. How could I sing in such troubled atmosphere? though the songs are to keep aloof violence!! I should be more strong to combat violence!

We had men power,armor power,song power and even nut power,but still we couldn't win; what went wrong?

The pack alpha led us in the forest,so when we are totally entrapped their queen came out!! the black robed woman is fabulously beautiful,but her ornaments are black beads, how strange!!

In upper sexy n' cool voice she talked,"Friends,welcome to our forest !! but I can't fulfill your desire,she ate my corns,she is destined to suffer"; her words made my blood run cold.

Alpha said,"She is just a mere teenager,she doesn't know anything.........",but quickly interrupted by the witch,"Teenagers are dangerous".

Before returning I saw my sis from long distance;she is greenish macaw bird now,can't phase back to human; her condition made my eyes teary.

Eric's pov 

Simply we are baffled!! Oh ! those obnoxious fire balls! they didn't burn us but thwarted us from gaining what we wanted.The werebird guys were really cool,they helped us but still now strength is more powerful than tricks!!

I don't know how did she fail to sing;in fact it controlled so much affairs.It was face to face situation but we lost in the war of nerves, guys are young,unexperienced !!

Those drumbeats were really loud,those beats suffocated us.We must coin novel way to win over those witches.But if she starts singing without distraction,it'll rain heavily & their resistance will break!

I'm just happy that they didn't do any damage to us;we have to work with new enthusiasm.

guys!! I changed the mode for this chapter;it's like the experienced incidents are told.