Chapter 74: A Battle To The Death - Jiraiya vs Nia

"Oh my goodness!" Nia placed her face in her hands as Naruto continuously kissed her cheeks and held her close to him, "I think I'm gonna die."

"Curly Brow, don't be so shy. Give your hero a kiss, ya know?" The blond urged the girl as Nia timidly removed her hands and looked to the ground.

This only prompted Naruto to squeeze her even tighter to him, making the girl feel immensely flustered.

"Oh woooow," She blushed heavily, "This is heaven."

"You're the one who agreed to be my girlfriend so this is what you get."

"I love this so much. I feel so safe and comfortable."

Naruto smirked as he placed a hand behind the girl's head and kept it at his chest.

Meanwhile, still having been walking towards them, Jiraiya just couldn't stop replaying the vision in his mind.

His students were hugging but in his mind, Nia was dying in Naruto's arms. They were smiling, but the sannin could only see tears and heartbreak.

"Curly Brow," He then snapped out of his thoughts as Naruto said, "I just found out after we made love this morning that there's going to be a new flavor of ramen coming in the market soon."

"Really?" Nia looked at him, "What kind?"

"I don't know, but it's supposed to cost a lot and I just gotta get my hands on it before anyone else does, ya know?"

Nia nodded and smiled, "Don't worry, you'll get it."

Because I'll be getting it for you as a huge surprise.

Immediately, Jiraiya stopped in his tracks as he heard this and threw a hand over his eye. A certain moment he had seen in the vision began to play itself in his mind once more.

~Vision~

"NARUTOOO!" Nia came over running to the genin with a bag behind her back as the boy was busy training in the training grounds.

"Curly Brow? What's up?" He stopped and asked as he was curious as to why the girl seemed so excited.

"You remember that new rare flavor of ramen you've been dying to taste and try out?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, guess what?" The girl then showed the ninja the bag she hid, "I was able to get my hands on the first and only one that was in the market for you!"

"NO WAAAAAAY!" Naruto's eyes sparkled as he jumped up and down and took the bag away from her, "Curly Brow, I can't believe you'd do that for me!"

He then embraced the girl and nuzzled his cheeks against her own, "You're the best person ever! I love you sooo much, ya know!"

"Naruto..." The girl nearly melted in his hug, "You're sorta hugging me too tight..."

~Vision Ends~

'That isn't good...' The sannin thought as he calmed down a bit, 'According to Naruto's memories in the vision, Nia ends up surprising him by buying that new flavor he wanted. If he's here talking about this new flavor right now, that means... Nia's death really is meant to happen like Great Elder prophesied. I can't... let that come to pass.'