BONUS CHAPTER #41: Broken In Pieces 💔

A/N - Hey guys! So first off, I'd like to say that... this chapter is about EIGHT THOUSAND WORDS LONG! Yes! This is a HUGE chapter! The LONGEST I wrote in probably YEARS.

Why did I make it so long?! The reason is... as much as I make these type of chapters, I REALLY wanted to write about Nia's mental health. So for years, we were ALL wondering WHY Nia cared and was SO insecure about her appearance. After some deep research, I've come to find out, that in my opinion... Nia suffers from a mental health condition called Body Dysmorphic Disorder... or BDD.

Here's the definition of it:

These are the symptoms that DEFINITELY pertain to Nia

So yes... Nia DOES have Body Dysmorphic Disorder. We finally figured out what was wrong with her.

Anyway, guys, the theme song for this chapter is "Unstable" by Justin Bieber. I think it's damn near PERFECT for NaruNia.

If you wanna listen to it, here it is.

PLEASE remember to leave some comments and vote! This took me a really long time to write and would appreciate the love. Enjoy ❤️

🌹🌹🌹

BONUS CHAPTER #41: Broken In Pieces 💔

"Naruto... are you sure... you're okay?" Nia asked as she wrapped gauze around the blond's arm.

"Ah, don't worry about me! I'm just glad you're okay, ya know!" The blond grinned.

"But it's my fault your arm is injured! Cause.., you used it to shield me from getting hit with kunai!"

"And if it came down to it, I'd gladly protect you again."

Nia's heart skipped a beat. Her face reddened momentarily before she lowered her head, a shadow casted over her eyes.