Naruto's, Sakura's, and Nia's Feelings EXPLAINED

[ I HAVE AN ORIGINAL STORY CALLED: Cursed Beauty!
It's a secret fanfiction of this book. TaniaJanae923 ]

🌹🌹🌹

Naruto's, Sakura's, and Nia's Feelings EXPLAINED (As of Chapter 27)

This is not an update but instead something I just felt like I needed to discuss with my readers. Some of you guys are bombarding my inbox asking about the characters feelings to one another. ESPECIALLY Naruto's and Nia's.

I gave you the answers throughout my chapters on how they feel for one another but I guess some people just didn't catch on to the subtle hints and sometimes even direct answers but oh well, it's all good.

So first, the most common question:

Does Naruto Like Nia?

As of Chapter 30, possibly. He sees the girl as someone that he needs to watch out for because she's not as strong-willed or confident as he is. She's very easy to victimize and Naruto wants to show her what life has to offer and get her to be more positive and optimistic instead of being cynical and negative; the complete opposite.

She's a friend he wants to protect from getting hurt emotionally and when needs be, physically as well.

However, sometimes her sensitivity, concern, and gratitude towards him can make him feel a bit bashful and embarrassed which could mean he may have a very small amount of hidden unknown feelings toward her.

Does Naruto Like Sakura Still?

As of Chapter 30, yes. Sakura is Naruto's crush currently. She's the girl he fantasizes about being with and going on dates with. He constantly is read to confirm his feelings for her over and over.

Does Nia Like Naruto?

As of Chapter 30, most likely. Though it's hinted many times that she may have a crush on him, in the end, as the author, I can say that she's becoming quite attracted to him as it can be read that she finds him to be surprisingly kind and that he has a gentle look in his eyes. However, these just aren't enough to make her have a crush on him just yet. Unless... she may have hidden feelings as well...

---

I'm not gonna answer if Sakura likes Naruto or Lee or if she still likes Sasuke. You'll have to keep reading to find out yourselves.

Anyways, here are their thoughts toward one another that you can find in the story.

Nia's thoughts towards Naruto:

- He's strange because he's nice and isn't used to anyone being that way toward her. She finds it very strange actually.

- Optimistic

- He's suspicious. She thinks he's only nice to her because of a hidden motive that'll hurt her later on

- Loud

- Doesn't understand why he's afraid of ghosts cause she doesn't believe they're real

- Obsessed with ramen

- Likes Sakura a lot

- He has very nice eyes

- Somewhat trustful

- Goofy

- Attention-seeker

- Childish

- Very caring towards his friends

- Acts without thinking

- Intuitive

- Reckless

- Supportive