Please...

Belle looked at Carl. 

"What do you want Carl."She asked as she looked at him.

"You, You're my wife you know I'm not gonna stay in that house when you're gonna leave," he said as he had her arm in his hand. 

"Your dad hates me. I killed Abraham, and I'm your wife and the mother of your child." She said as she then sighed. 

"So what? He doesn't understand. You aren't bad. He should be happy your carrying his grandchildren." Carl said as he then looked at her. He then put his hands on her waist and he held her close. 

"Just please stay until the end of this week. Please?" Carl asked looking down at her. She groaned and it only made him smile. 

"Fine. But only because I can't say no to you asking so desperately." She said looking at her husband. Carl smiled and he leaned down and he kissed her softly. 

"You know you love me deep down," Carl said in the kiss.

"You're pushing it, honey," Belle said breaking the kiss. 

"Like you would leave me." Carl said looking down at her. 

"I hate you," Belle said 

"You love me." Carl said smiling as he then kissed her forehead. 

Meanwhile, Michonne and Rick were watching Carl and Belle from inside the house. 

"Don't you see Rick. She makes him happy. How many times do you get to see your son smile? Let alone you'll be having a grandchild." Michonne said fighting for the love of the teens. 

"I know but still...It's too early for them. She also works for Negan how do I know she won't kill us all." Rick said holding Judith. 

"Because we have been with her since the prison. She hasn't killed one of use yet. We are also at the end of the world trying to survive every day. It's not too early for them because they don't know when they will die. " Michonne said. Rick didn't want to think about his son dying on him. Rick then sighed. 

"Keep an eye on them while I'm gone." Rick said as he then went outside and he went with Aaron to a truck to go and get some supplies for Negan. Belle and Carl walked over to the pond in the city and they sat down by the edge. There were dead walkers in it still. Carl wrapped his arm around Belle as the two were trying not to think of what is to come. 

"Can you tell me something Belle." Carl asked as he looked at her. His hat was currently on Judith's head who was sitting on Michonne's lap outside on the porch swing. Belle nodded and she waited for Carl to speak. 

"Can you tell me what Belle I saw yesterday...Was that the real you I didn't know about or the actor?" He asked as he wanted the truth. Belle sighed. 

"Both...I...I enjoy killing...But I would never kill people I care about...But it was also an act because I wanted to cry when I killed Abraham. If Negan sees or even thinks I'm betraying him...He will burn the side of my face with the iron..." She said as she then leaned into Carl's hold. 

"I see, I don't mind that your on Negan's side. I know it's probably for the better for you since Negan won't' hurt you like my dad would. Just...Just promise me you won't kill us." He said. 

"As long as you promise to start saying in the house when you need to stay in the house." She said as she looked at him. Carl rolled his eye and he chuckled. 

"Alright. I promise I'll start staying in the house." Carl said as he then kissed her head. 

"Good because I'm sick of talking to you like Lori. I hate having to tell you to get your ass somewhere." She said as she looked at him. 

"Okay okay, I get it I'm a handful." Carl said as he looked at her. 

"No doubt your kids will be the same." Belle said. Carl chuckled. 

"Well, we will find out once they are born." Carl said happily. He rested his hand on her belly and he felt the kids. He couldn't wait until he was a father.