Just Look At The Flowers

Belle walked along the rails until she found a safe space to rest. She held the baby close to her until she saw a walker come out of the house. It fell over the railing and it made its way over to her. Belle couldn't pull out one of her knives so she just backed away until Mika shot it. Belle looked at Mika and she sighed. 

"Why did you follow me?" She asked

"To get away from my crazy sister. Isn't that why you left?" Mika asked. Belle shook her head. 

"I left to save Judith." She said as she then pulled her knife and she handed Judith to Mika. She walked into the house and she checked it. there were no more walkers. She then said it was all clear and what came in pissed Belle off. Lizzie holding Judith with Mika, Carol, and Tyreese behind her. Belle took Judith away from Lizzie and she looked at them. 

"Ground rule. Lizzie stays away from Judith." Belle said. 

"Belle doesn't-" Carol started before Belle glared at her. 

"Listen to me. You don't know who I am or what I can do so I suggest you listen to me if you all wanna survive the night." Belle said as she held Judith.

"Alright, We will listen to you. But my rule is that Lizzie and Mika don't leave my sight okay. "Carol said as she looked at the younger girls. The two girls sadly agreed and they went to go find something to do. Belle sat down in a chair and she pulled out a bottle and she fed Judith singing softly a song she heard Lori sing to Carol. 

"You are my sunshine, My only sunshine, You make me happy when the skies are gray, You'll never know dear, How much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away..." Belle smiled as she sang softly to Judith as she fed her. Judith cooed as she finished her bottle and she snuggled into Belle holding onto her t-shirt with her tiny little hands. Belle smiled and she gently rocked Judith in the chair as she kept singing until Judith fell asleep. 

Belle looked up to see Lizzie gone and Carol freaked. She handed Judith over to Tyreese and she went to go and see what was going on. She saw a walker and Lizzie was playing with it. Belle watched as Carol killed it and it made Lizzie very made.

"He was my friend!" Lizzie yelled. 

"Walkers aren't friends. They are the enemy." Belle said as she looked at the young girl. 

"What do you know about walkers!" Lizzie yelled. 

"Easy. The day the walkers came to be. My own mother and father who were like that tried to kill me. So if you wanna live you kill the walkers. They aren't friends." Belle said.

"I'll show you! I'll show you that they are friends and that they are people!" Lizzie vowed as she looked at Belle and Carol. Belle looked at Carol and they shared the same look. They were going to protect Judith from that girl. The two then went inside as the day was slowly turning to night. Judith was asleep and in Tyreese's arms as everyone else was eating nuts. Belle didn't eat and she took Judith in her arms to let Tyreese eat. She leaned back in the chair as she smiled. She loved Judith and she was going to protect her. Belle fell asleep holding the young girl in her arms. 

When Belle woke up she heard a scream and Judith wasn't in her arms. 

"Mika! Judith!" Belle yelled as she grabbed her bat and she then ran outside. What she saw was not okay...

"Lizzie what have you done!" Belle asked in shock.

"Don't worry. She'll come back. I didn't hurt her brain. " Lizzie said. Belle walked over and she picked up Judith. Belle held her close and she looked at Lizzie's bloody hands. 

"You're a monster! Killing your own sister! " Belle said as she looked at Lizzie. 

"Mika was stupid. She didn't believe me. Now I can prove to all of you that walkers are friends and not enemies!" Lizzie said before Carol and Tyreese came back from a hunt. Belle held Judith close to her. 

"Don't touch her!" Lizzie said pointing her gun at Carol who was gonna move, Mika. 

"Alright... We won't touch her...But put the gun down... We will wait okay." Carol said. Lizzie put the gun down and she handed it to Carol. Belle sighed as she then walked into the house. Tyreese took Lizzie in to wash her up. Carol tied up Mika. Belle looked at Carol. 

"We can't keep her...She might hurt Judith" Belle said looking at her. 

"You're talking like Lori...We will have to stop her..." Carol said. Belle nodded and the two walked inside. Belle handed Judith to Tyreese and Carol and Belle went to talk to Lizzie. Belle had her bat behind her back so Lizzie didn't see. Carol didn't like the idea of the bat. Belle walked over to Mika and she pulled out her knife and she stabbed her eye to stop her from turning. She then went over to Carol and Lizzie. 

"Just look at the flowers Lizzie." Belle and Carol said. Belle hit Lizzie with Koda and Lizzie fell and once Belle backed away Carol shot Lizzie in the head. 

  Chapter cover made by: https://www.quotev.com/bIessings