Are You Sure?

Belle stood away from the group. Daryl got taken, and it was all her fault. She hugged herself as she leaned against a tree. She then looked out to the forest. She knew she wouldn't be safe anywhere anymore. She's a savior. Everyone wants to kill Saviors. She heard someone walk up to her and she looked to see it was Rick. 

"I don't know what just happened but, Your gonna be watched like a hawk. Make one wrong move and your dead." Rick said harshly as he was only protecting his people. 

"If you feel that you can't trust me that much then just kill me. I'm your only hope to destroy Negan which I know you want to do. Just make sure your stab me in the heart when I'm asleep if you wanna kill me." She said as she looked at him. The answer shocked Rick. 

"Very well," Rick said as he then started to head back with the others. Carl walked up to her. 

"Can we talk for a bit?" He asked as he looked at her. She nodded and she then walked next to him as they were going to the Van. Once they were on they went to the back to talk alone. Carl looked around before he then pulled something out of his pocket. Lori's wedding ring. He looked at it before he looked at Belle. 

"I know a lot of shit has happened but...I'm not gonna risk losing you. You make me strong and I make you strong. I know we are young but we may not have a lot of time together with this whole Negan thing. So what I'm saying is...Well, I don't know how to say it." He said as he was getting nervous. 

"Are you sure about this Carl? Once we do this. There may be no going back." She said as she looked at him. Carl nodded and he grabbed her hand. 

"I am sure about this. I don't care that you're a killer. I know that's not who you are. You're not a killer. You're my Belle. The girl I fell in love with back at the prison. The person I saved left and right from Patrick... I'm more sure about this than anything." Carl said as he looked at her. Belle then smiled and she spread her hand to allow him to put the ring on. 

"I love you, Carl Grimes. More than anything in the world." She said as she then leaned in with him and they shared a kiss. Carl smiled when they pulled away and he wrapped his arms around her. 

"I love you too Belle Grimes." He said happily. Soon the gang got to Alexandria. Belle was happy for a moment but she remembered everything. He knew Rick would never accept her. She held Carl's hand as the two of them walked to go and see Judith. Enid was pissed at Carl but surprisingly Enid and Belle have started getting along. Was holding Judith and playing with her. Carl walked over. 

"Hey there Judith." He said smiling as he then picked up his sister. Enid got up and she hugged Belle. 

"I'm glad you're okay. Did Maggie make it to the Hilltop?" Enid asked. Belle nodded.

"Sasha is with her. But...Carl and I need to tell you what happened." Belle said sitting down with Enid. 

"Well, we will start things off easy. I'm a serial killer. I'm also a Savior who works for Negan, I killed Abraham...I got Glenn killed too...I won't kill people I care about...But when I was younger-" Belle was stopped by Enid. 

"I think I understand. Negan threatened you?" She asked. 

"Yeah...Negan put me in the cell where Carl saved me and that was a threat. If I didn't obey he would kill me. So I let the demon me out and I killed Abraham as if I was Harly Queen killing someone for the Joker. I didn't realize it until I watched Glenn die. I even tried to stop Negan." Belle said as she looked at her stepsister. 

"We also have some other news you can't tell anyone just yet," Carl said holding Judith in his lap. He chuckled as Judith tried to play with Belle's ring. 

"Shut up. Is that real?" Enid asked looking. 

"It was my moms. I was thinking it was about time. She makes me strong and I make her strong. With this, we know we won't lose each other and we can fight for each other more then we were." Carl said as he looked at Enid. Enid smiled. 

"Well, I am happy for you two," Enid said. 

"Okay, Carl it's your turn. Who the hell shot your eye." Belle said trying to peak under the bandage but Carl grabbed her hand. 

"Ron. It wasn't long ago either. After the wolves attacked and shortly after you left, walkers invaded the camp. We were trying to get to here but Ron pulled a gun and he tried to shoot me just after his brother and his mother were killed. He got my eye." Carl said as he then took off the bandage. Enid got up to get him a fresh one. Belle looked at it. 

"That son of a bitch. He's dead now isn't he?" She asked looking at his now eyeless socket. 

"Yeah, he is, Michonne killed him as soon as he shot me," Carl said as he let Enid put a new bandage on his head. 

"Thanks, Enid," Carl said as he then handed Judith over to Belle. Belle smiled and she then looked at Carl.

"Your dads gonna kill us if he finds out about this," Belle said meaning the ring. 

"If he finds out about it just say it's a promise ring," Carl said as he then yawned. 

"You two should get to bed. You were gone a lot. Don't cause any trouble either. " Enid said. 

"Yes, mom," Belle said joking as she then got up and she walked with Carl up to the bedroom.

"Maybe some fun wouldn't be too bad," Carl said with a smirk. 

"Honey too soon. Maybe the night before I leave you'll get a show." Belle said getting ready for bed. 

"That would be nice," Carl said. 

"Hey keep it pg up there!" Enid said from the bottom of the stairs. Belle laughed and she peaked her head out. 

"Yes, mom," Belle said as she then climbed into bed with Carl. 

"Never thought I would be married to you this early," Belle said. 

"Well if I had it my way you might have been pregnant by now," Carl said. He got jabbed in the gut causing him to laugh. 

"I can still say no ya know," Belle said. 

"But you want." 

"And how do you know?"

"Because you love me," Carl said leaning in for a kiss.

"I hate it when your right," Belle said as she kissed him softly.