Spying

Carl was sitting with his mom at a tree stump working in a work book for school. It wasn't like it would get graded, but he had to learn somehow, considering school ended a long time ago. He sighed with the pencil in his hand as he looked over the work. He had worked hard on the problems before he finally got a break. He sighed once more, then got up and walked over to Shane. He watched as Shane went to work on tying knots. He smiled and then tried to do it himself, and he actually did it.

"Good job buddy"Shane said as he smiled before looking at Lori. Carl smiled and then got up and he went to go show his mom but, Shane went to talk to Lori. Carl sat there and continued working on the knots. Carl got up when he heard a twig snap and he looked around him. His eyes caught a figure moving, but no one else saw it.

"Calm down Carl" Dale said as he looked down at the young boy.

"I thought I saw something...I guess not" Carl said as he then went to his mom, but he saw Shane in the tent with her. He was a little confused. 

Belle was watching the group. She got separated from Dwight and Sherry on the road when a heard came, and well, Belle thought they were eaten. She saw a young boy and she was surprised. 'Why isn't he carrying a weapon?' She thought to herself before getting spotted by the young boy. She quickly moved and she found an easy tree to climb. She would spy on the group and see if they were trust worthy. But that trust quickly went away when a man with a fishing hat and a white-ish beard aimed towards her. She climbed down the tree and she quickly ran as fast as she could. She winced as she fell. She got a scrap on her knee but that didn't matter. She heard voices come towards her. She got back up and she ran to the road. From there on she ran.

Once she found out she was far away she stopped running. She sighed and leaned against the back of a car, looking and listening for dead ones. She climbed on top of the car and she took off her backpack, in order to clean up her knee. She whined as it hurt a bit,but she bit her lip to not make a noise. She then took out a water bottle and took a drink. Being on her own was hard for her. She sighed putting her water bottle back in. She heard a car alarm going off and she hid under the car so she couldn't get caught. She was scared that dead ones would come for her. She heard two cars go by. One was the one with the alarm and a few minutes after that, came a truck. She waited at least three more minutes before she got out. She sighed and then turned, looking around before she went back on her journey. She smiled to herself hoping one day she could meet the boy. He was cute. She giggled to herself before she started walking along the road once more.