Rescue

Belle looked at Carol as she was getting ready to go to Terminus. Belle was going with them to leave Lizzie and Mika behind. She grabbed everything she had and she picked up Judith before she walked outside in the hot weather. She kept Judith protected from the sun with her jacket and she tried her best to keep the baby cool. But soon Carol and Tyreese stopped. Belle sighed and she gave Judith to Tyreese. 

"If you lose her or if she dies. You'll be next" Belle threatened as she then kissed Judith's head gently before she then gave him her weapons bag. She took her bat and she walked with Carol. Belle was gonna walk in. Carol was gonna blow up Terminus since Belle told her the past of how it was. Belle walked through the gate and she smiled.

"Hey! Where's my baby Gareth!" She called as she smiled having her bat in her hands. Guns were pulled on her and she frowned. 

"Aww, that's not how you welcome guest. Where's my baby?" She asked acting oh so innocent. Soon Gareth came out and he pulled a gun on her.

"What do you want?" He asked he was gonna kill her. 

"Let's see. You have my people and my people are Saviors. Now. I would drop the guns before I blow this place up." Belle said as she looked at Gareth. He gave the sign to drop all the guns. Belle smirked and she walked up to him. 

"Good boy But-" She then heard the noise and she looked at a train car. She growled and she used her bat and she hit Gareth giving him a scar on his cheek as the barbed wire cut him. 

"This place is going to the ground. " She smirked as she threw down a smoke bomb she had found in the house and she ran. Carol launched a firework that acted like a rocket and blew up an area sending walkers into the place. Belle ran into a room where she saw men run out looking bloody. She saw Rick, Daryl, and Glenn. Glenn looked so happy to see Belle. Belle helped them and she found some guns and handed them out.

"Get the others and run out of here now!" Belle said as she then ran with them. She gave them cover with walkers and soon one by one the group came out. They ran to get their weapons that were in a nearby box and soon enough they fought their way through the walkers and out of Terminus. Belle ran to Glenn and Maggie as she hugged them tightly. She cried happily as she fell to her knees. Maggie and Glenn held Belle tightly. Carl and Rick ran to Tyreese who had Judith and the two were so happy to see she was alive. Carol later came around and she smiled at Belle. Belle smiled back at her before she pulled away from her family and she walked over to Carl. 

"You know we are even now," Belle said as she looked at him. 

"What do you mean?" Carl asked. 

"You saved me from death when we first met. And I just saved you from being eaten alive." Belle said smiling. Carl chuckled and he gave her a hug. Belle hugged back and she rested her head on his shoulder. 

"Thank you for protecting her," Carl whispered. Belle nodded and the two held each other. They were so glad the other was okay and alive. Carl pulled away a bit and he pressed his lips to her forehead softly. Belle blushed a bit and she smiled. Carl later pulled away and he looked down at her. The two of them locked eyes and it suddenly felt like they were the only two in the world. Carl moved some hair behind Belle's ear and he smiled a bit. Belle looked up at him and she smiled a bit blushing. Carl looked at her lips and was about to lean in. 

Glenn was watching then and he didn't like it. He grabbed an acorn and he threw it at Carl making him back off.

"Ow..." Carl said as he then looked at who threw it and the smirk Daryl had made Carl think it was him. Carl then blushed at how close he was to Belle and he backed away. 

"We should get going.." Carl said as he looked at her. Belle nodded and she walked with him. The two of them were behind everyone and they were holding hands as they followed the group. They didn't know what they were feeling for each other but they both knew the feeling of them being beside each other made them happy and more alive than when they are apart. 

Chapter cover made by: https://www.quotev.com/Auirae