365 days later I met a hero...

Belle was dying each and every day that passed. She had 50 cans of mush dog food, 10 bags of bread and a package of water that didn't last long. Spending unknown amount of days in a cell, No Light, No window, only walkers reaching in to get a taste of her wonderful flesh that was nearly gone. Belle laid down on the bed and she closed her eyes. She thought of what her life could be. She smiled as she thought of being alive again. Dancing around a bonfire with friends and family with no more walkers, no more pain. Belle woke up to the sound of a voice singing. She thought she was hearing things but a cell door opened and many of them closed. She heard voices. 

'Please save me' She thought as she then grabbed her gun. She had a full thing of bullets. She pointed her gun at walkers and she shot off 2 bullets and she let her ears ring in pain as the sound was too much for her small ears. 

Carl the now soon to be big brother was smiling as he was with his mom and dad. Though he was still sad because of Sophia and what happened at the barn. He looked down and he thought about Sophia until he heard the rings of a gunshot. This made everyone stand up on edge. His father, Rick, Stood up and he grabbed his gun. 

"Carl you stay here and keep an eye on your mother," Rick said, 

"No I'm going with you, I'm gonna start helping like it or not," Carl said as he walked with his dad and he had his gun in his hand with his silencer on. Carl knew where the sound was coming from. He heard a second shot and he opened the door. He used a flashlight and he saw at least ten walkers around one cell.  Carl listed his gun and he shot at five of them while his father got the other five with a knife. 

Belle was grabbing the bars as the walkers that she was with for so long were dead. She saw a light and she reached her hand out trying to speak but her voice was so dry. Her hair was crazy from not being washed or brushed. Belle was covered in sweat and dirt from head to toe. She used her skinny arm to block the light of the flashlight that was shined on her. 

"What's your name?" The man asked that Belle didn't know. Belle looked down 

"Belle," She said in a hushed whisper. 

"Dad, We have to get her out. She need's us " The young boy said as he had a key in his hand that he found from a walkers neck. 

"Hold on Carl, We don't know-" Rick said but Carl had already opened the door. Belle was backing away. She was scared. What if they followed Negan, What if they were here to kill her? Belle shook with fear. 

"Hey, It's alright. We don't wanna hurt you, We wanna help you" the young boy said. Belle nodded and she grabbed her bag but it was heavy for her. She lost almost all her strength. The older man walked in and he picked Belle up while the younger boy picked up the bag. 

"I'm Carl, And that's my dad Rick Grimes." The cowboy said. Belle nodded and she felt tired but soon she was taken out of the darkness and into the light where she saw tables and people. Belle clung to the older man as she was scared. She didn't want to be hurt. She heard two women gasp and start to cry. What did Belle do? Belle was carefully set down at a table where her stomach roared and people crowded her as if she was an act in a circus wondering who would leave such a little girl in a place like this