The Day It Began

Belle woke up to the sound of moans and gun shots. She lived in Atlanta, Georgia so she thought it was all normal until she looked at her door. It was locked with a note. She got out of bed and she read the note.

My baby girl,
You need to grab everything, clothes for a few days, dad's weapons he gave you to hid under your bed, your teddy bear and everything you'll need to surive but.... you'll have to kill me, Mommy and Koda... I was bitten and soon I'll die and kill them.... I'm sorry baby girl.... I love you and I need you to stay alive for me and beat this world. Kill anyone who is trying to kill you. Trust no one. I'm so sorry baby girl. I love you.
-Daddy

Belle had tears in her eyes as she read the letter. She cried which only made the moans from outside her door louder. She grabbed her bag and she filled it with jeans, t-shirts, socks, undies and other necessities, she tied her hair up and she pulled out the big box under her bed. Inside was a 6mm gun with ten packs of bullets, three throwing knifes, ten claw rings, and one claw glove that had 3 blades making her look like the Wolverine. She packed all and put on her claw glove and put bullets in the gun.

She was scared. She didn't wanna do this to her family. She put her teddy bear that her father gave to her, in her bag. It was a white bear with blue eyes, Pink bow and a tag that said 'From JcPenny' Belle hugged it tightly and she started to cry again. she didn't want to leave.

She then had everything and she opened the door. Her father that was dead pounced at her. She shot him until she hit his head and he fell. Three bullets were wasted. Then her mother came in and Belle shot her mother in the head. Her mother fell and laid on top of her dad. Belle made sure they were dead before she moved them so that they were holding each other and she covered them with a blanket before she followed the moans. She grabbed her stuff and she walked to her baby sister Koda's room who was only a year old. Belle walked over to the crib and she broke. Her baby sister... Eaten and looked worse then her parents. Belle couldn't use the gun... she looked away and she used her claw glove and stabbed her baby sister in the eye ending the moans. Belle then cried. She stayed in the house that night.

The next morning.

Belle woke up and she went down stairs carrying all her heavy bags. She went through the kitchen and grabbed every snack food they had and stuff she could make on the road. She heard a knock on the door.

"Rj?! You in here!" A familiar voice said. It was uncle Dwight and Aunt Sherry. Belle ran to the door and she opened it.

"Belle, where are your parents?" Sherry asked. Belle shook her head as tears fell. Sherry pulled her into a hug. "It's okay Belle, you'll come with us. Okay?" Sherry said softly, like her mother would. Belle nodded and before she left she grabbed 3 photo albums. One of her family, one of her, and one of baby Koda.